• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Collin Klein

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the kid is unbelievably a TEAM player and I hope he comes back to KSU as a coach...he is what every coach dreams of having....a competitor, a leader, a winner, and a damned good kid.

although I feel some of this love being poured on KSU is just window dressing to cover up the ass rape that we got in the BCS selection.....

not to sound like a Husker fan here, but looking at what we did this year, and knowing the gaps we need to fill next year, I see KSU making a legit run for a national title next year!

Uh, don't you know that you can only play for the national title if you are in the SEC. Its a BCS rule.

But if you are good enough, you can play a PAC 12 team as a consolation prize.

So when he runs over Arkansas- will Arkansas still be the 3rd best SEC team with a great defense? Or will Arkansas suddenly have just been over rated all year?

they will call it a fluke.... always have, always will.... have you seen the Saban interviews? he is PLEADING for America to believe his team is #2....
I hope the Poke fans have some good anti ESPN and title game signs....

The BCS SUCKS!!!!!! It's even worse being from a non auto-qualifying school. Boise got screwed! TCU got screwed! Utah got screwed! TCU and Utah now have a seat at the table but Boise is joining the big least which will end up at the landfill the next meeting the BS boys have to divide the money. BYU can bring tradition, fans and TV sets from the entire country but nobody wants them. :???: Until the NCAA steps up and stops discriminating against kids by not allowing them to compete, they can take a flying leap! KSU and OK state are finally feeling like we have for DECADES!!! :mad: Sucks don't it?

KSU has been, a 6 time qualifier, and a 1 time recipient of the BCS bid ONLY because we beat the so called "greatest team to EVER be on the field" OU in the 2003 title game...beat them 35-7, and they STILL got to play for the national title.
simple solution, 8 conferences. each MUST have a conference title game. winners of the conference go on to the BCS bowls as 1-8, 2-7, 3-6, 4-5 matchups.... Holiday, Fiesta, Rose, Cotton. winners meet in Sugar, Orange.
those winners meet in the title game. problem solved.... then the rest of the bowls can have a team that is not in that 8.
ESPN, the NCAA, and the BCS are all guilty of exploiting these young men. and the fans.

jigs said:
KSU has been, a 6 time qualifier, and a 1 time recipient of the BCS bid ONLY because we beat the so called "greatest team to EVER be on the field" OU in the 2003 title game...beat them 35-7, and they STILL got to play for the national title.
simple solution, 8 conferences. each MUST have a conference title game. winners of the conference go on to the BCS bowls as 1-8, 2-7, 3-6, 4-5 matchups.... Holiday, Fiesta, Rose, Cotton. winners meet in Sugar, Orange.
those winners meet in the title game. problem solved.... then the rest of the bowls can have a team that is not in that 8.
ESPN, the NCAA, and the BCS are all guilty of exploiting these young men. and the fans.
:clap: :clap: :clap: AMEN!!!!And the money they could get from a TV contract would make what they get now seem like pocket change. But the "powers that be" are afraid of losing power and the university presidents are at the top of the list of problems. Bring on a playoff. But probably won't happen!

the rose bowl, in my opinion, should be left out of a play off...let them take the pac 12 and big 10 #2 teams for their precious "historic rivalry " and the champs go on to the play off

Mike said:
As with anything else.......................Follow The Money.

It would take only 1 year of not attending the games, and these guys losing their shirts. Bet it would change then.

So we have an Okie, an Aburn fan, a KSU fanatic and a dumb-butt desert dweller who likes the Cougars all agreeing that something must change? :???: If that can happen, maybe there's hope yet! :wink: :lol:

leanin' H said:
So we have an Okie, an Aburn fan, a KSU fanatic and a dumb-butt desert dweller who likes the Cougars all agreeing that something must change? :???: If that can happen, maybe there's hope yet! :wink: :lol:

The Alabama fans down here are falling all over themselves justifying the BCS call.

Needless to say, they won't agree, this year..............................

Auburn got shafted in 2004 and should have palyed in the big one. USC blasted Oklahoma 55-? in the BCSNCG that year and USC later lost the title for infractions......................................

Jiggsy, I almost hate to tell you this, but I was listening to your favorite ex-Husker sports commentator on the radio last night (Matt Davidson), and even he was saying that your mildcats got hosed.

keep your ears tuned to sports nightly.... when I am in the combine, or baler and that show comes on, I often hear something to piss me off and I call in..... I am usually "matt in manhattan" so if you hear that, odds are I will rattle off a few points to ponder....

Sandhusker said:
Jiggsy, I almost hate to tell you this, but I was listening to your favorite ex-Husker sports commentator on the radio last night (Matt Davidson), and even he was saying that your mildcats got hosed.

Not only did KSU get hosed, look what the BCS did for the ACC in the bowls.

The ACC makes the Big 12 look like the NFL..................................

Yes it appears so Mike! I tuned into the Finebaum show on my satellite radio yesterday. Those callers to the show are absolutely rabid! Do you have a bowl ticket for the Auburn game?

elwapo said:
Yes it appears so Mike! I tuned into the Finebaum show on my satellite radio yesterday. Those callers to the show are absolutely rabid! Do you have a bowl ticket for the Auburn game?

Man, you do keep up with the gossip if you listened to F'baum!

No, I don't have a ticket in hand but have a close friend who has several............................

I haven't made my mind up to drive to Atlanta yet..I went to the SCECG last year and it was a zoo.

By the way, did Auburn talk to your daughter at all? If she has a chance for a visit, I would recommend it. It's a small town with a country atmosphere and I guarantee she would feel comfortable there.

Honestly Mike Auburn did not come up on our Radar. She was allowed 5 official visits but only chose to go on three. Thevisits sound fun, but they are hrd work and very time consuming. She has verbally commited and, unless something drastic changes at the school, will be attending Florida State next fall. I dont recall Auburn calling, but the phone rang non stop this fall every day between 5 and 10pm, so i am not sure.

Latest posts