• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Color test

Help Support Ranchers.net:

How DYSLEXIC can one be???? :shock: :shock:
I am ashamed to admit that i got a 0% on the first try because i chose the word and not the color of the word!!

With only 4 seconds it took my brain some THINKING time to click on the color of the word. Katrina, pretty interesting website you found!! Now I have a headache!! From thinking!! :oops:

Hanta Yo said:
With only 4 seconds it took my brain some THINKING time to click on the color of the word. Katrina, pretty interesting website you found!! Now I have a headache!! From thinking!! :oops:

Could be that test shows who tends to follow written orders. I found it extremely difficult to not pick what was written. Like when I was learning to drive if it said EXIT on a sign I always wanted to exit! :oops:

I hate to admit it but it took me many times to figure it out. When I got a score of 13%, I didn't know what I did to get that. That was fun. Husband says I never was good at following directions!!!!

Sierraman said:
got a 13, then a 100 when I went back to read the rules.

Lil Hippo, why aren't you out meeting all those pretty new gals? Hey, you could get some of them to take the Color Test for an ice breaker.

Latest posts