• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Colorado road trip in April

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
Got invited to the town of Walden Colorado to do a few cowboy poems at a little event they are having there in April on the 13th. It's up just south of Laramie. Probably no body I know from here is close but thought I'd still let y'all know just in case. Isn't a big gathering and they are having it at the banquet room of a restaurant called the River Rock Cafe. But my wife and talked it over and decided a little road trip was in the cards since the lady was so kind to reach out to us.

OK, this one is too far away for me. Well not to far, just bad timing. I think there is about 15 brandings here that time of the year.

that the boonies did a loop that way once. Went to college in Laramie with a few from that country. You can clean up in the Hobo hot springs in Saratoga on your way. It Free. Like Faster Horses said you can swing up to NE Wyoming.

We need to get up there and get back because it'll be busy here too. Branding and turn out isn't too far around the corner. Straight up I-80 and back is the fastest route. So probably no time for detours as much as we'd love to

We need to get up there and get back because it'll be busy here too. Branding and turn out isn't too far around the corner. Straight up I-80 and back is the fastest route. So probably no time for detours as much as we'd love to
Have a fun and safe trip. Let us know how it goes. April 13 will be here in no time.

Got invited to the town of Walden Colorado to do a few cowboy poems at a little event they are having there in April on the 13th. It's up just south of Laramie. Probably no body I know from here is close but thought I'd still let y'all know just in case. Isn't a big gathering and they are having it at the banquet room of a restaurant called the River Rock Cafe. But my wife and talked it over and decided a little road trip was in the cards since the lady was so kind to reach out to us.
You will have to hurry home. You taxes will be due just a day or two later. Speaking of taxes. Is this trip tax deductible?

You could right off the trip as career development. Working to achieve your life long goal of preforming cowboy poetry in front of audiences of thousands. When you get to the top I hope you still remember us little people.

Latest posts