• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Company Coming . . .

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Maple Leaf Angus

Reaction score
For the next two weeks, we have the great pleasure of having my Victoria, B.C. brother and his three kids aged 23-32? coming visit his eastern brothers and sisters. The occasion is his 60 birthday.

There will be an interesting side to this visit, as they are all either leaning toward, or practising vegetarianism. That's O.K. we can provide what they arte accustomed to eating, no problem.

The part that could get interesting is the potential for some questions that are almost sure to arise around this BSE issue. With stories about the ineptitude of the government handling of this mess, their reluctance to eat meat will be hard to resist.

What do you think?

Maple Leaf Angus said:
For the next two weeks, we have the great pleasure of having my Victoria, B.C. brother and his three kids aged 23-32? coming visit his eastern brothers and sisters. The occasion is his 60 birthday.

There will be an interesting side to this visit, as they are all either leaning toward, or practising vegetarianism. That's O.K. we can provide what they arte accustomed to eating, no problem.

The part that could get interesting is the potential for some questions that are almost sure to arise around this BSE issue. With stories about the ineptitude of the government handling of this mess, their reluctance to eat meat will be hard to resist.

What do you think?

I think I would welcome vegan visitors to my home. More of my steaks would be left intact in the freezer after they are gone. :wink:

:lol: Ask them if they heard on the news about the vegetable scare from Chile. Seems that people eating veggies from that country are dropping like flies. But since you don't know where the veggies are from, that their chance of contracting this disease is minimal. :shock: :lol:

Sorry, having fun on Independence day. Hope all goes well with your company.

Latest posts