• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Computer bugs

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Dang bugs got into my computer, took me 2 days to get it out, usta be able to handle them in a couple hours, Im not sure how long I have had computers around here, several years I reckon and never have had any antivirus protection, but who ever is doing this is getting to smart for an old cowboy like me so bought Norton Antivirus 20012, $39 a year and lets you put 3 computers on it, not to bad and a helluva lot better'n 2 days of frustration.
good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Dang bugs got into my computer, took me 2 days to get it out, usta be able to handle them in a couple hours, Im not sure how long I have had computers around here, several years I reckon and never have had any antivirus protection, but who ever is doing this is getting to smart for an old cowboy like me so bought Norton Antivirus 20012, $39 a year and lets you put 3 computers on it, not to bad and a helluva lot better'n 2 days of frustration.
good luck

That's a great price for Norton, I paid more that $39... It is a great program, haven't had any virus since I started using this program (3 years ago). Hope all is well.

SB

JF Ranch said:
HAY MAKER, I sure hope you haven't been spreading your germs around here and infecting the rest of us!

Well, I sure hope you aint where I got the bug from, how long has it been since you been ivomeced ?

HAY MAKER said:
JF Ranch said:
HAY MAKER, I sure hope you haven't been spreading your germs around here and infecting the rest of us!

Well, I sure hope you aint where I got the bug from, how long has it been since you been ivomeced ?

I always use 7Dust when I have any problems with bugs on my computer. :lol:

Latest posts