• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

COMPUTER GEEK OR A SERIAL KILLER.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina

Reaction score
BY LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF A PERSON, YOU HAVE TO DECIDE IF HE IS A
>>COMPUTER GEEK OR A SERIAL KILLER.
>>
>>GO WITH YOUR GUT FEELING AND CLICK ON YOUR CHOICE.
>>
>>THERE ARE 10 PHOTOS.
>>
>>YOUR SCORE WILL BE GIVEN AT THE END.
>>
http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

I got 7/10

ranchwife said:
Mike said:
10/10

My liver is safe.

ARE YOU SURE??! :wink: MIGHT GO NICE WITH NICE CHIANTE (HATE IT WHEN I AM NOT SURE ON SPELLING :oops: ) AND SOME FAVA BEANS!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SICKO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's a FAVA bean? We eat pink-eye purple hull peas and butterbeans down here. With cornbread. :wink:

Mike said:
ranchwife said:
Mike said:
10/10

My liver is safe.

ARE YOU SURE??! :wink: MIGHT GO NICE WITH NICE CHIANTE (HATE IT WHEN I AM NOT SURE ON SPELLING :oops: ) AND SOME FAVA BEANS!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SICKO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's a FAVA bean? We eat pink-eye purple hull peas and butterbeans down here. With cornbread. :wink:

mmmmmm....butterbeans and cornbread....sounds good for the hubby's birthday since he also wants beef shortribs (bbq'd, of course), chili and potato salad!! Cornbread would be just the topper!! As for the fava beans, I have NO IDEA!! :? Just remember Hannibal Lecter saying that to Jodi Foster in Silence of the Lambs!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ranchwife said:
ONLY 6 OUTTA 10..... :oops: :oops: :oops: AND HERE I WAS THINKING I WAS SOOOOOO WORLDLY AND ALL!!! :roll: :roll: :wink:
then there was 5/10... of course i was just kidding and all when i got the other 5 wrong... i was testing the test.. :wink:

7 out out of 10 right.

There was a good show on HBO last night about "the Iceman". Hitman for the mob for years. He was in prison when they did the interview. Claims to have killed more than 200 people. No remorse or reget. Said that they just needed to kill him.

He wondered why he was, the way he was. Very interesting. Pointed out that people who are like him, needed a better child rearing. His parents were cold and his father beat him for no reason. The doctor said, that if had been raised different, he probably would have turned out different.

They said that people with his phsycological type, can become excellent people, with the proper raising, as they have no fear.

He also fit another profile. There are only about 1% of the people who fit into his profile.[/url]

DemoDriverGus said:
ranchwife said:
ONLY 6 OUTTA 10..... :oops: :oops: :oops: AND HERE I WAS THINKING I WAS SOOOOOO WORLDLY AND ALL!!! :roll: :roll: :wink:
then there was 5/10... of course i was just kidding and all when i got the other 5 wrong... i was testing the test.. :wink:

uh-huh...sure....whatever you say, gus!! :? :wink: :wink:

Latest posts