• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Congrats, Reader (the second)!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
just noticed (a little late, i guess :shock: ) that you have reached "Rancher" status with over 1000 postings!! Way to go, girl!!!! Don't stop now! I find your postings very educational/informative!! Many happy returns! :D

just like a woman to talk alot....she is only doing what comes naturally ....just like most women :p :p :p :twisted:

Les said:
just like a woman to talk alot....she is only doing what comes naturally ....just like most women :p :p :p :twisted:

Are you looking for a Whuppin', Les :wink: :wink: don't make me and the girls come lookin!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Congratulations Mike, Oldtimer and reader! I'm a little late as usual.

And we've got a couple more that will be "Ranchers" before you know it. :D

M Gravlee said:

Thanks Macon- Hopefully it will quit raining for a few days and I can go to haying and shut up a little---Better get to haying fast because I noticed the wheat is heading out- may be harvesting in a month-- this year is flying by :? ....

Oldtimer said:
M Gravlee said:

Thanks Macon- Hopefully it will quit raining for a few days and I can go to haying and shut up a little---Better get to haying fast because I noticed the wheat is heading out- may be harvesting in a month-- this year is flying by :? ....

OT----had us a pretty hard hail storm blow through here about 3 this afternoon!!! :shock: Only lasted about 5 minutes and have not heard any damage reports yet!! Nothing at our place was hurt.....thank god!!!

Hey Oldtimer, in your travels, have you ever run on to an old ranch-hand by the name of Slim McClellan? He seems to have spent a lot of time in northern Montana working on cow outfits. For some reason, he has been hanging around our little corner of the world for the past few weeks. He is looking for a ranch job, but doesn't seem to be meeting with much success. I'm just curious to know if he is half the hand he indicates that he is. He is 63 years old, and seems to have "been around" quite a bit.

Soapweed said:
Hey Oldtimer, in your travels, have you ever run on to an old ranch-hand by the name of Slim McClellan? He seems to have spent a lot of time in northern Montana working on cow outfits. For some reason, he has been hanging around our little corner of the world for the past few weeks. He is looking for a ranch job, but doesn't seem to be meeting with much success. I'm just curious to know if he is half the hand he indicates that he is. He is 63 years old, and seems to have "been around" quite a bit.

Soap- Never heard of him- whether thats good or bad :wink: :lol:

ranchwife said:
Oldtimer said:
M Gravlee said:

OT----had us a pretty hard hail storm blow through here about 3 this afternoon!!! :shock: Only lasted about 5 minutes and have not heard any damage reports yet!! Nothing at our place was hurt.....thank god!!!

Little thunderstorms going all around us here today-- Another day or two without rain and we could start cutting- Probably won't get going full bore til after the 4th....

Yup....noone around our area has even been able to start cutting, yet, either!!! everytime a day starts out warm and dry, we get smacked with a dandy shower in the afternoon!! just gonna sit back and pray for warmth in the next few days....will hopefully start cutting on the 5th!! :D

Latest posts