• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Conservative women

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
They sure are good looking aren't they?

5063454053_610c68cd24.jpg

Sonnie Johnson shouldd be put on one of those Conservative versus Liberal posters :D

I am not sure but she looks like she might be affiliated with the TEA party.. and you know how racist OT says we are...

Tea Party activist, Sonny Johnson, talks about the conservative voice needing to be heard and how it cannot cower in fear, or shrink away when accused unduly of racism.
299ff08c-3dd7-4276-87b4-5208a8bc44a4.jpg

The issue of racial solidarity is becoming a major issue for black conservative Tea Party goers, because of the media's hyper focus on racism in the Tea Party. The media has focused its attention on the tiny number of crackpots at the Tea parties and have tried to portray them as an example of the whole tea party movement. As a result many in the black community believe that the Tea Parties sole purpose for opposing Obama is because he is black. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I have attended three Tea Parties thus far and will attend my fourth on April 15. What I have observed first hand is that the vast majority of people at the Tea Parties are basically everyday folk who are concerned about a disconnected Congress and a president whose policies are a recipe for disaster. Many of them, like myself, have never ever been politically active before. These people are basically your neighbors, coworkers, friends or family. There really isn't anything special about them.

Finally there is an aspect of the Tea Parties I wish the black community would explore. It is the concept of coming together around our issues rather than around political parties. Currently, the black community has no true political voice because we have been placed in a Catch 22. On one hand we are told not to vote for Republicans because they are all racists, on the other hand the Democrats repeatedly fail to solve any of our issues.

It be far better to unite on our issues and only support those individual candidates that have a proven record of solving our problems, regardless of which party they may come from. Think about it black America, isn't it time we effected our own change?
http://didshesaythat.com/

Oldtimer said:
Makes you wonder how far in the crowd they had to search-- or how much they had to pay him to stand behind the candidate and be in the photo session :???: :wink: :p :lol: :lol:

I have to remember the last Repub convention-- where the majority attending was all old grey haired white guys in $1000+ suits and $250 ties and the women/wives were all grey haired old women in their multi thousand dollar gowns and jewelry (except for Palin who got the Republican/McCain supporters to buy her clothes :roll: )-- and even someone on FOX said something about showing the minorities attending- and it took them 5 minutes to find any-- some Samoans......

The comedy was when they asked Bob Dole about this- and he said he didn't think the crowd was that old...

But he was 86 years old at the time :wink: :p :lol:

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=483548#483548

Here you go Oldtimer. Don't go by what you read...just check out the pictures taken at the convention. A lot of young folks in the crowd very modestly dressed. Also minorities. I know you'll want to skip thru the pics of the candidates and other but give a look at the delegates.

http://www.mtv.com/photos/republican-national-convention-2008/1593898/3157532/photo.jhtml

Even got some good pics of some liberal dems demonstrating outside the convention center.

You would think oldtimer would learn to keep his yap closed!!! So much comes back to haunt him all the time!!

He claims ((with out proof)) other people on other sites laugh at us!!!
What are they doing at him :wink: :wink: :wink:

Must be hell being that disliked, and needing attention so bad he lies like he does

Latest posts