• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Considerate husband

Help Support Ranchers.net:

passin thru

Reaction score
A police officer, though scheduled for all-night duty at the station, was relieved of duty early and arrived home four hours ahead of schedule, at 2 in the morning.

Not wanting to wake his wife, he undressed in the dark, crept into the bedroom and started to climb into bed. Just then, his wife sleepily sat up and said, Mike, dearest, would you go down to the all-night drug store on the next block and get me some aspirin? I've got a splitting headache.

Certainly, honey, he said, and feeling his way across the dark room, he got dressed and walked over to the drug store.

As he arrived, the pharmacist looked up in surprise, Say, said the druggist, I know you - aren't you a policeman? Officer Fenwick, right?
Yeah, so? said the officer.

Well what the heck are you doing all dressed up like the Fire Chief? :shock:

OOOPS!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
in the words of larry the cable guy..."guns don't kill people....husbands who come home early do!!" :wink:

Here is a funny true story. An older neighbor and his wife were wintering in Arizona. They took a trip to a different part of Arizona, and visited another couple that they knew, who were also summertime residents of Nebraska who spent winters in the south. Our friends ended up spending the night with the other couple, and were sleeping in the guest bedroom. "Moe" (not his real name :wink: ) got up and stumbled down the dark hallway to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. When he headed back to the room he and his wife were sleeping in, he missed the right door, and ended up in the dark bedroom of the host couple. He backed into bed and and elbowed his wife "Betty" (not her real name, either) because she was too far into his side of the bed. "Betty" was not "Betty" but was instead "Edith" with "Joe" snoring alongside. They convinced Moe to try Door Number Two instead.

I didn't hear this story from my good friend, Moe. Edith and Joe laughingly told the details to another couple, and they told me.

Latest posts