• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cool cloudy dreary day

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed said:
Cowboypoetlariat.jpg

Cowboy poet lariat
Hubby noticed the ring in SaddleTramp's jacket pocket too. Wants to know what the preference is out there.
He started in on the Cope Black when it came out. The wintergreen Skoal was giving him heartburn.

Great pics Soapweed

cert said:
Soapweed said:
Cowboypoetlariat.jpg

Cowboy poet lariat
Hubby noticed the ring in SaddleTramp's jacket pocket too. Wants to know what the preference is out there.
He started in on the Cope Black when it came out. The wintergreen Skoal was giving him heartburn.

Great pics Soapweed

Ol' Saddletramp used to chew the real stuff, but he just chaws on ground up jerky these days. I think he just likes the cool ring in his coat pocket. :wink: :)

And a good black paint he is :D ... Thanks for your and Peach Blossom's hospitality...sure was a pleasure to meet you folks and see your "side" of the country.

We got home with him and he fits in like he's been here a long time. Already had him out ponying a few young ones on Sunday and Monday. He's a pleasure to have around.

And thanks to Faster Horses for sending me Soapweed's way!!

mtn_90 said:
And a good black paint he is :D ... Thanks for your and Peach Blossom's hospitality...sure was a pleasure to meet you folks and see your "side" of the country.

We got home with him and he fits in like he's been here a long time. Already had him out ponying a few young ones on Sunday and Monday. He's a pleasure to have around.

And thanks to Faster Horses for sending me Soapweed's way!!

Glad you like him, and that my evaluation of the horse proved correct. We enjoyed meeting both of you, and hope you have many years of enjoyment out of the black paint.

Latest posts