• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Coolest Rodeo Video Ever

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score

Not just because Ty was 70 and is leading the novice at his first pro rodeo of the year-but the fact it was pretty much a blizzard-I was pretty much froze up videoing it lol.

IMG_1571.jpg

Just a few flakes at the start.

IMG_1575.jpg

White out the clown was from Alabama he'd never seen snow before lol.

Nice ride, Was it a reride? Very few people and no other horses in the chutes.

No it wasn't a reride there were probably 8 or 9 bronc riders but Ty was the last to go-was a pretty decent perf actually Seth Glause of Rock Springs was up in it, Rod Hay, Dustin Flundra another young guy Kieffer Watt just made the buzzer than got dashboarded into the slop. Ty was kind of lucky he got off on the fence his horse went down hard a couple seconds after. Those Franklin freshies are sometimes hard to get out on-most guys were headong for the heat as soon as they rode. Not sure if he'll hang onto the lead some good novice guys up there today.

I didn't stay for the dogging I was too froze up but I imagine it was a mess-only one guys calf stayed tied in the calf roping-he roped it around the top of the head and it didn't slip off.

Latest posts