• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Core Meltdown

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.

m5farm

Reaction score
Had a buddy message me and it seems cattle today is having a meltdown. Lol. I refuse to go back over there to see. Traffic here should start picking up.

I said it there, and I'll say it here. My dog thought I was a very important person.

Haha , yep mine think I'm pretty special too. From what I hear I left at the best time cause I suspect I would have gotten banned again.

m5farm said:
Had a buddy message me and it seems cattle today is having a meltdown. Lol. I refuse to go back over there to see. Traffic here should start picking up.

Communication and grammar mostly. A lot of misunderstanding. People are overly touchy about crap.

Eye new watt ewe mint two - is supposed to make folks laugh.

There's more action over there and it's more personal. Hopefully this place will get up to speed shortly.

CT is the only place I have ever seen folks that didn't know which end the grass went in one day and a expert on all things the next day.

Red Bull said:
CT is the only place I have ever seen folks that didn't know which end the grass went in one day and a expert on all things the next day.

It's the same with bees. There's people out there with a few hives who post like they own hundreds. I don't know enough to sort these people out - yet.

Just a little heads-up for anyone coming from another site:

The Coffee Shop at Ranchers.net has always been a friendly place where everyone is welcome. Even if we disagree in other forums here at Ranchers, we all try to get along in the Coffee Shop.

You can mix it up over industry issues in Bull Session, or argue over politics in Political Bull, but in the Coffee Shop, we put all of that aside and get along with one another.

If you've had problems at another site, we ask that you leave those problems behind and don't bring them here. Please don't use the Coffee Shop here to criticize other sites or members of those sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts