• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Corgi Puppies again!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TXTibbs

Reaction score
South Central Texas, former South Dakotan
Well what a long day...spent 1:30-6:30 A.M. at the emergency vet clinic in San Antonio because the first puppy was dead and had his head back and she was having trouble getting the little bugger out. I had gloved up and went in and could feel the problem, but with him being dead, and the minimal room to work it was hard for me to get anything adjusted. It's not like reaching up to the pit in a cow...you can maybe get one finger to the second knuckle if your lucky. Not a whole lot of room to move around in there. Anyway at the clinic while the vet was prepping for a C-section she managed to push the little dead one out on her own. I think the bumpy 30 min drive jiggled something loose....anyway she then delivered the rest on her own with some minor help. Vet had to CPR one of the little beggers, but now there are 5 sassy little puppies each clutching a tit and mom is doing good. Got home in time to apply some fresh deodorant and get to my regular vets by 8 to pick up some antibiotics and was to work by 10. ughh long day...nap time now.

The mother to the one who just had pups is due also anyday. I figured if I'm going to have a litter of pups I just as well have two at the same time!

Been a while since i've uploaded a picture....not sure this will work...but here goes!

DSC01275.jpg

DSC01273.jpg

Faster horses said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, those are just darn sweet pictures.

Have those cute dogs helped you meet some chicks yet? :p
I was kind of wondering what they were worth in terms of dollars. I didn't realize they could be invaluable. :) :wink:

How Cute!!!!!

Just love them Corgi pups.

Thought about breeding our female then decided against it. She got spayed this weekend.

i still like looking at pups though. :D

Latest posts