• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cotton has a sweet tooth

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Horses really like mulberries.

cotton.jpg

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=a62ee80f17&view=att&th=136feb88c63e134e&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw

good luck

Well it ain't just horses that likes mulberries!

We used to rent a pasture up the road that had mulberries beside it and it got a lot of visits from our family when the season was right!

They make some pretty nice jam or mulberry pies . . .

Haymaker, Cotton lookin pretty good. I had a mare that would eat the peaches off the ground and when there wasnt any on the ground she would go to the trunk of the tree and bump it real hard with her hip and make more fall. She'd spit the seed out when done eating the peach.

burnt said:
Well it ain't just horses that likes mulberries!

We used to rent a pasture up the road that had mulberries beside it and it got a lot of visits from our family when the season was right!

They make some pretty nice jam or mulberry pies . . .

I have ate lotsa pie but never have had a Mulberry, Im gonna hafta see if I can find someone that knows how to fix one.
good luck

tta stockdogs said:
Haymaker, Cotton lookin pretty good. I had a mare that would eat the peaches off the ground and when there wasnt any on the ground she would go to the trunk of the tree and bump it real hard with her hip and make more fall. She'd spit the seed out when done eating the peach.

Yeah he aint as lanky, getting a little muscle now, he's coming along still a little high strung but he is about 4 now, Im hoping he makes half the horse of my last grey,
I sure dont want to break another young horse, getting too old and that ground is getting harder.
good luck

Faster horses said:
How about your bay horse, Haymaker. How is he?
I think ole' Cotton looks pretty good too.

He's good, I quit cowboy racing with him, little devil out ran every thing around here anyway.
And I gave him to a young lady, only stipulation was she had to graduate from vet school before she could take him, she loves that little bay and she is determined, did i mention she is only eleven :D so ole poke aint going anywhere for awhile.
good luck

Latest posts