• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Could this be the reason?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Inbox Sentbox Outbox Savebox

Ranchers.net's Bull Session Forum Index
Inbox :: Message
To: HAY MAKER
Posted: thur Jul 07, 2005 1:21 am
Subject: Hay Maker dont be mad at me you know how I feel about you :pretty: oh and Hay Maker I think of you every time I put on my speacial panties :wink:

All times vvare GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: Select a forum Bull Session----------------Bull SessionRanch TalkCoffee ShopPolitical BullHorses & DogsEverything Else

Powered by phpBB
Copyright © 2001-2005 Ranchers.net
All times are GMT - 6 Hours

HAY MAKER said:
Inbox Sentbox Outbox Savebox

Ranchers.net's Bull Session Forum Index
Inbox :: Message
To: HAY MAKER
Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2005 1:21 am
Subject: Hay Maker dont be mad at me you know how I feel about you :pretty: oh and Hay Maker I think of you every time I put on my speacial panties :wink:

All times vvare GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: Select a forum Bull Session----------------Bull SessionRanch TalkCoffee ShopPolitical BullHorses & DogsEverything Else

Powered by phpBB
Copyright © 2001-2005 Ranchers.net
All times are GMT - 6 Hours

:? That is strange I thought The date and time was put on by the computer how did the computer get Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2005 1:21 am On my computer July 7th 2005 was a THURSDAY. :clap: Nice try Haymaker this is just special you are making up PM's to support you fantasies. :nod: I told you to get out of the sun as it was affecting your brain but you didn't listen did you. :roll: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

you are always one step ahead of me are'nt you Miss Tam? Probably a good thing we would'nt want to make that big canuckle head husband of yours mad :shock: ...................good luck

Northern Rancher said:
I think you've just crossed the line from annoying to creepy.

why so bitter northern rancher ,I think you just need to mind your own buisness lighten up .............let Miss Tam talk for her self she is a big girl..........good luck PS ILL lay you odds there are'nt three people on here that give a damn what you think...........good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Northern Rancher said:

why so bitter northern rancher ,I think you just need to mind your own buisness lighten up .............let Miss Tam talk for her self she is a big girl..........good luck PS ILL lay you odds there are'nt three people on here that give a damn what you think...........good luck
Well Haymaker I happen to agree with Northern Rancher you did cross the line with this post :help: :lol2: :p :clap:

Tam said:
HAY MAKER said:
Northern Rancher said:

Well Haymaker I happen to agree with Northern Rancher you did cross the line with this post :help: :lol2: :p :clap:

yeah you need help about like a creek needs water,I believe you have demonstrated your ability to take care of yourself well,that ole canuckle head northern rancher is jealous and bitter,I just can't figger out which he is more of jealous or bitter.............good luck PS on the second thought maybe he is just plain ass dumb :wink:

I also agree with Northern Rancher - for pete's sake Haymaker you made up the pm at the top of this page! It is creepy and sick.

I hope others have followed this thread to realize you, Haymaker, made it up.

Grow-Up !! Your attempts (and yes that is plural) at humor are disgusting.

S.S.A.P. said:
I also agree with Northern Rancher - for pete's sake Haymaker you made up the pm at the top of this page! It is creepy and sick.

I hope others have followed this thread to realize you, Haymaker, made it up.

Grow-Up !! Your attempts (and yes that is plural) at humor are disgusting.

ssap,my posts to Miss Tam are all in fun I fully realize there will be one or two bitter people like you and northern rancher that will try to twist these into some thing that will fit into your sick way of thinking,thats your problem and I dont think you will find much support,I have been teasing pretty girlls all my life,have no plans to stop now .To be honest some of my posts to Miss Tam are really to see how long MR Tam will allow me to flirt with his pretty wife,as I know he reads these and its my way of getting even with him for thinking he has had me fooled about two years now :wink: ............good luck

Say HAY MAKER, since there is no sensibility in the mix, I'm not sure that what you are doing is either humourous or smart.

I guess we can all figure out for ourselves who the dumb ass is.

From being obsessed about wanting to meet an unknown Canadian male whom he has heard about at his local watering hole to fantasizing about women he has never even met and their underwear it is clear somone is having difficulty with his sexuality. :!: Either that or he is simply a couple of fries short of a happy meal. :roll:

Bill said:
From being obsessed about wanting to meet an unknown Canadian male whom he has heard about at his local watering hole to fantasizing about women he has never even met and their underwear it is clear somone is having difficulty with his sexuality. :!: Either that or he is simply a couple of fries short of a happy meal. :roll:

When MR Tam,steps forward and identifies himself I believe you will see it was all in fun,unless you are like bitter bill has no sense of humor,just like the old GF lie like a rug and bitter to the bone..............good luck

Latest posts