• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

couldn't sleep last night

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Most Gracious Lord, I give you thanks for the gift that was given to them through the love of this child. Grant them now, the gift of peace as they lay their child in your loving arms. May they in time come to hold true in their heart the knowledge of union again with their beloved one. In the name of our most precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss Jody,it's a terrible thing to lose a loved one,wish there was some way I could ease your pain................good luck & God Bless

Sunday morning was hard we all had a good cry, at times if felt the heart ach would never lift. We went to church then to the mortuary. Early in the evening we went with mom up to the cemetery, Jody had gone up with her two weeks ago to look at dads stone and told her he wanted to be buried next to him. We have gotten hold of those plots so he can rest next to his grandpa. Sunday evening we lots of visitors that help ease the pain.
Today we are just trying to stay busy with irrigating and some hay, neighbors and friends I know will show up and help. We will go to the mortuary this evening and dress our son.
We want to thank all of you for your prays and thoughts.

I admire your strength....I don't know how you can do it.

......I wish you the best as time passes.

My heart is heavy for you. I can only imagine the pain losing a child would cause and we will keep you and your family in our prayers. As hard as losing someone dear to us is, we live in the midst of friends and neighbors that do all they can to help with anything they can do to make our burdens lighter. I thank God for the caring communities that surround those of us in rural areas. God be with you.

Condolences to your family.......may God be with yall at this most trying time..............

Our condolences to you and your family...they say time heals all and we pray God comforts you and yours in this time of grief.

We also send our condolences. Take comfort from family and friends and we hope their presence, all the memories and the passing of time helps ease your pain.

Jody, I feel your pain, I see your tears and hear your cries. I would take one year off of my life, and give it to you right now, to ease your pain if I could, but I can't do that. Trust me in what I say, time will heal.

My prayers are with you and your family
Ben Roberts

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, burying a child is any parents worst nighmare. Take the time to lean on those who offer the support.

I lost one of my best friends when I was 18, and I'll never forget what his father told me on that day.... "From the day of your birth 'til you ride in the hearse, nothings so bad that it couldn't be worse." It really opened my eyes to the fact that outlook is everything, and that little line has echoed through my mind many times over the years during times of great personal loss.

God bless.

So sorry about your loss. God always has a plan, whether we like it or not. Now you just have to have faith that the good Lord took him home.

God Bless

Bryan

Latest posts