• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

couple land marks, i

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
we bought two ranch here side by side , this in on top of the east pasture on the Hutchington place. maybe a few of you might figure out where we moved 3 1/2 years ago.
DSCN2070.JPG
f anybody can figure

Great looking property. What is that one cone hat looking rise on the right side of the top photo?

I in the south country and know Devil Tower. Never drove in that put of Wy. Looks pretty but I bet it's cold in the winter. This Texas guy has to have a tree to block that wind.😁
we moved here from a Mountain Valley in Western Wyoming into Idaho (Star Valley) 4 years ago , less snow and not the week or two of Temp inversions. We 2/3 timbered, that was a learning experience coming from fir trees to ponderosa we did abort a few heifers with pine needles . It is more wind here. but about 2 months less of feeding hay.

we moved here from a Mountain Valley in Western Wyoming into Idaho (Star Valley) 4 years ago , less snow and not the week or two of Temp inversions. We 2/3 timbered, that was a learning experience coming from fir trees to ponderosa we did abort a few heifers with pine needles . It is more wind here. but about 2 months less of feeding hay.
4 years ago, jodywy! Wow. It seems like yesterday...

Latest posts