• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Couple weeks back

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Finally got photobucket to upload some pictures, now I will take some more. These were all before we started feeding last week.

Some young cows at Morrison Meadow salting up.
PC110649.jpg

Put the Ram out with the herd. My new to us Christmas present.
PC110650.jpg

PC110651.jpg

A few more at MM.
PC110652.jpg

Land clearing.
PC110654.jpg

PC110655.jpg

PC110659.jpg

A sunset photo of the Rainbows.
PC110658.jpg

Cows at home.
Can't believe I ate this much.
PC150660.jpg

New batch of tubs
PC150661.jpg

PC150662.jpg

PC150663.jpg

PC160666.jpg

They didn't lose any condition this fall, these cows are still on about 2/3 feed.
PC160667.jpg

Annie the Indian Cow never saw hay until we bought her as a 4 year old. She weaned a 600 lb May calf this year.
PC150665.jpg

I'll take some more tommorow.

Best of the season to you. Boy those cows look ready to go into winter. We're just about out of the white stuff, it seems you have plenty for that new wagon to be tested in. I'm surprised Deb lets you drive it.

per said:
Best of the season to you. Boy those cows look ready to go into winter. We're just about out of the white stuff, it seems you have plenty for that new wagon to be tested in. I'm surprised Deb lets you drive it.

:agree: it looks like more of a Sunday go to meetin' truck. but I'm sure that will change, just be sure that Deb put's the first dent in it :wink: :lol:

The cattle and coutryside look great, Gcreek. That's a pretty nice pickup, too, kind of like a nifty centerpiece on a clean white tablecloth. It would be interesting to see the right eye of the big cow in the bottom picture. Are those smudges on her face the tell-tale sign of a cancer-eye in progress? Hope not. Thanks for the photos.

Soapweed said:
The cattle and coutryside look great, Gcreek. That's a pretty nice pickup, too, kind of like a nifty centerpiece on a clean white tablecloth. It would be interesting to see the right eye of the big cow in the bottom picture. Are those smudges on her face the tell-tale sign of a cancer-eye in progress? Hope not. Thanks for the photos.

It's molasses from the tubs Soap, I'll make sure they've washed their faces for the next photo session. :wink: :D

It amazes me how you keep that stock in good shape up there, they look like they been south on some lush bottom.
Happy New Year, and yes very nice Ranch truck, wonder how long it will take that dog to make it inside the cab :D
good luck

Them ol' gals look like they know how to make a livin'. Like that Ram! You'll be lookin' for a grill guard now I suppose. Happy New Year.........

Shortgrass said:
Them ol' gals look like they know how to make a livin'. Like that Ram! You'll be lookin' for a grill guard now I suppose. Happy New Year.........

Deck first, before the fenders start flappin' in the breeze. :wink:

Hay Maker, that dog had a blanket on the rear seat the first day. :lol:

Everything looks great gcreek! This mild weather sure shortens the winter up doesn't it? We're sure looking for some snow up here as what little we have is now too icy to be of much use so water needs to be opened.
That's a pretty shiny Fargo, hope it treats you well.

them look to be some content critters. :D your new to you ranch pickup is a bit nicer than my, new to me ranch pickup. someday i'll catch up. :wink:

thanks for the pictures, and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Justin said:
them look to be some content critters. :D your new to you ranch pickup is a bit nicer than my, new to me ranch pickup. someday i'll catch up. :wink:

I think I got ya beat. I just put a brand new set of used retreads on my pkp :wink:

Larrry said:
Justin said:

I think I got ya beat. I just put a brand new set of used retreads on my pkp :wink:

The old 550 isn't worth putting new used retreads on. Struggling whether to put it down or replace the clutch and use it for a shop truck at hay time.

Great looking new herdsire you got for your ewes! :D Hope it runs well and lasts a long time for ya. With the new 4 wheeler, mini-excavator and now the "Ram", ol red is gonna be sulking and may leave you walking if you don't keep an eye on him. :wink:

Latest posts