• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Coverall Shelters

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PureCountry

Reaction score
Hi folks, hope all is well for everyone. I am wondering if anyone has photos up close of a coverall shelter attached to a wooden pony wall? We bought a used coverall type shelter from some friends and it was mounted on the ground. I want to mount it on a 4' pony wall and have an idea of how I'll do it, but just thought I'd seek out some options from others who may have done it. Thanks.

Try http://www.silverstreamshelters.com, click the Building instructions link on the left, there will be a whole list of options at the bottom of the page. They also have a pretty good picture site that outlines what to do. I don't think the brand makes a ton of difference to the technique.

we used to sell and install Sioux Steel buildings. What style building ie single tube or truss type and what width? also what do you plan to use it for? I can fill you in on what we learned over the years.

Latest posts