• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cow Liberation Army - hilarious animated short

Help Support Ranchers.net:

http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/cowswithguns.php

An easy way to do this when a link doesn't work from a forum:
Click on your little white window (address box) and drag to the left to highlight. Hit backspace. The window is now clear.
Put your mouse on the right side of the url-link, hold the button down and drag to the left. It should now be highlighted. Hit ctrl and c It will now be copied. Put your mouse on the address box and hit ctrl and v It will now be pasted. Hit enter and you are on your way.

To copy anything, drag your mouse from the top to bottom of the lines you want copied, or left to right on one line while holding your mouse button down. It will highlight. Ctrl c to copy and Ctrl v to paste to your new location.

I got it to work.....but this may be just something us " cow folks" notice...but the " he" they refer to in the piece has a nice lookng udder on himself!!!

Guess the artist isn't too aware of bovine anatomy!!

FUNNY stuff though!!!

I wouldn't even call it "cute", but would pronouce it "pretty pathetic". It was done by a bleeding-heart desk-jockey that doesn't have a clue about the real world. :x

DITTO-Soapweed & Jinglebob-That was very distasteful and NOT at all funny. I could use other words to describe to author,but not printable.

Geez guys......take a breath....it was just a " tee-hee"....not something that's gonna change the world!!!!!!. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Got to appreciate the creative aspect of it all....

glad you guys said it, if I did they would start calling me names. BTW, that came off of the Meatrix website that is being used to teach our kids that eating beef is bad.

sw said:
glad you guys said it, if I did they would start calling me names. BTW, that came off of the Meatrix website that is being used to teach our kids that eating beef is bad.

And there lies the whole problem. Little kids will think it is a cool cartoon and be indoctrinated with the subliminal message of "don't eat beef." Not only that, but violence against cattle producers is not only tolerated, but promoted and given dignity. It is hogwash and anti-American. :x

Thanks for making us aware that this stuff is out there. I too thought it was propaganda I didn't feel very comfortable with. In fact it made me feel very mad.

If you think that this was written to be funny, you are so wrong. This is the intent of this cute little clip.

www.themeatrix.com

well since it was aimed at kids I have to share what my son got from the clip.......
His first response was "Are those thompsons?" "Yeap those are and they have silencers" "WOW Cool"
Then he goes on the say he was hungry and asked what would chicken and beef taste like together ...LOL

OK I went to the site and I really was worried about how they put it so i clicked on the link to find "Family Farms" I really thought They would not show any meat hmmm yeap they sure did. What is wrong with saving the family farm? Do you really want Big corporations running Big farms?

http://www.eatwell.org/results.cfm/prmMessage/
I do have to say thanks cuz now I might be able to find some fresh beef. Last butcher shop run by 3 families who raised cattle shut down.

Guess I'm not paranoid enough I think it's kinda funny-ooops there's a black helicopter better go lock upa pasture or two. I don't care who you are Cows sae Tung is funny stuff.

Would you people listen to yourselves!!!!! Do you always suck the fun out of EVERYTHING????? Cows w/ guns....tee hee.....get it!!

It was just a funny...a cartoon....PERIOD!!! This is the second time, once w/ a joke I posted, that this OVER REACTION has happened.

Do you people frown during sex??????

In Snow White then is it a subliminal intent that dwarf people want to take over the world of the tall people??? Is Bambi supported by the Sierra Club?

Geeeeezzzzzz!!!!

kolanuraven said:
Would you people listen to yourselves!!!!! Do you always suck the fun out of EVERYTHING????? Cows w/ guns....tee hee.....get it!!

It was just a funny...a cartoon....PERIOD!!! This is the second time, once w/ a joke I posted, that this OVER REACTION has happened.

Do you people frown during sex??????

In Snow White then is it a subliminal intent that dwarf people want to take over the world of the tall people??? Is Bambi supported by the Sierra Club?

Geeeeezzzzzz!!!!

SIR PAUL McCARTNEY credits classic animated Disney characters BAMBI and DUMBO with spurring him on to champion animal rights.

The former BEATLE, who is a strict vegetarian and supporter of pressure group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), realised cruelty inflicted on animals was wrong when he saw the way humans behaved in the Disney cartoons.

He says, "If you think of Bambi, it's mum gets killed by a hunter and I think that made me grow up thinking hunting isn't cool.

"You look through a lot of these great stories: Dumbo - his mum is quite badly treated.

"Kids, as I once was, have grown up feeling it's a bad idea to be cruel to animals."

12/12/2005

Latest posts