• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cow Liberation Army - hilarious animated short

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Reader 2, don't edit out your link to the video. It needs to be available to those who want to look at it. I am not trying to suppress freedom of speech. I was just giving my thoughts of why I didn't like it.

Willie Nelson is a good singer, and I've always enjoyed him. For that matter, I really like k.d. lang's singing voice, and even bought one of her CDs. Her song, "I'm Down to MY Last Cigarette" is one of my favorites, even though I don't even smoke.

Sometimes we all get too paranoid, and need to have an occasional reality check. Probably the reason I came down hard on the video was for discussion, and because a good arguement is always enjoyable.

It brings to mind awhile back, when someone posted the picture of the black couple in their wedding clothes. The rather hefty bride looked dignified in her white wedding dress, and because of the way the photo turned out, the groom in his white tuxedo looked to be completely invisible. Many of us thought it was hilarious, but you thought the fun was being poked at overweight ladies and the fact that the couple was black. Neither of thoses issues had anything to do with it. The funny part was the invisible man, and I'm sure the groom himself could see the comedy.

We all tend to look at things differently. Humor to one person can be an open wound to another. We all just need to be more considerate and realize that each person marches to a different drummer. We can disagree, but still be decent people.

I sense a " kiss and make-up" going on here now!!!!

Could you all be a wee bit ashamed of your overaction now that you all have had time to give'er a good ' re-think'.

kolanuraven said:
I sense a " kiss and make-up" going on here now!!!!

Could you all be a wee bit ashamed of your overaction now that you all have had time to give'er a good ' re-think'.

No, I am not ashamed, and I don't think I over-reacted, kolanuraven. I have not said anything I wouldn't say again. Like you, I try not to write anything on this board that I wouldn't say to each of you face-to-face.

It is good that we are able to discuss the issues on here, and have opportunity to get our true feelings out in the open.

Come on R2....this is how Western folks play....you gotta bleed before it's declared FUN!!

Lordy knows I've got scars on my a$$ from them!!!

But I do think they feel sorry for acting so silly!!

Ahhhh...so the bad guys are deleting thier posts are they????

Yepper, R2...they're ashamed of how they acted or no deleting would be going on!!!

How about we let them ~BOTH~ sides agree to disagree and move on. I am sure there is something else which we can find to talk about that might really bring a smile to EVERYONES face.

Reader,calm down. Yes I can understand why your upset but why let it ruin your day.Just try and remember almost all on here are ranchers fighting HARD to keep our way of life viable,like Faster said we have taken alot of shots in the last few years and feel we need to fight for it.You are far from a dumb woman so I'm sure you understand this,please lets even forget this thread exists OK????

I sure hope ya'll are happy!!!

Ran off a good person with a great mind and fair sense of opinion.

Ran her off? Nah. She's on Political Bull having her say about Denny and "whoever the shoe fits" there.

And BTW, kolornraven (sorry for the misspelling), I am not ashamed and I would make my post again. There are reasons for what we do.

Remember, this is a ranchers forum. Folks who don't own cattle are tourists here. We are generally very nice to tourists who visit our ranches, fish our streams, hunt our lands; until they step over the line and don't treat us, or what we have, with respect.

Faster horses you have no idea how much I wish I was the one who wrote those words,although I could not have said it better!!! This is a ranchers site,we are proad to be ranchers and along with fighting to keep our way of life we ALSO try to educate those who DO NOT live our way of live,I do not think we have to justify what we say or do with the way of life we chose to live and love.....Mairi{mrs.greg}

Bottom line is that we are family and we don't intentianally do things that would hurt the others. Newbies we overlook but R2 has been on here long enough to know that this comic strip or what ever you want to call it would be offensive to us. And that is just plain wrong. She appoligized for it and now it's time to move on. Nough said......

Well said on both ya'lls posts, Faster horses and Mrs. greg........and your right, we shouldn't hafta justify our way of life, we all do things differently to reach the same goal. We can learn from one another, by sharin ideas, information, etc... And yes, even TRY to educate those that WANT to learn.

Remember, this is a ranchers forum. Folks who don't own cattle are tourists here. We are generally very nice to tourists who visit our ranches, fish our streams, hunt our lands; until they step over the line and don't treat us, or what we have, with respect

That goes BOTH ways. BUT since you have said we and I will take that as ME~ I will leave you "ranchers" to yourselves. I have been treated with as much disrespect as you. Have a Good one. HMMMM bet my MONEY is good enough for you.

BTW if you lay claim to PUBLIC lands I HAVE as much right as you. My taxes were used to purchase them as well as yours.

Well dag nabit. There was a fight and I missed it. It was all deleted by the time I looked.
Next time y'all want to get into a big scrap please index it somthing like " Knock down drag out tooth spitin, hair pullin, mama name callin, bleedin eyeball fight." So we can all take out time to look. :???: :???:

Goodness people I love ya all but a good fight is fun to watch for a while. How about give a guy a little notice. Prehaps A PM??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My,My,My. Just a little deal that was really stupid. I suppose there was a message in it but it was too stupid for any kind of a message to be taken seriously.
If anything of a really serious controversial nature comes up again on this forum, you folks would likely come to blows if you could get at each other.

left another site to get away from this crap,like was said before talk to face not behind back enuff said

There's an OLD saying
DEVIVIED AND CONCOR

In reading through this "Thread" I'd say PETA Won :!:

We receive a lot of "Animal Welfare" Stuf's from the USDA - - when V_Key questioned that their answer was "NEED TO KNOW" •

We need to know what they are doing and saying.

They (PETA) make me/us mad but as V_Key says we have the Ostrich Syndrome (what we don't know can't hurt us) our 'Way of Life' maybe Doomed :!:

Bambi-ites want us infighting in steed of seeing them and what they are about!

I agree with Anti-PETA Education in the Class Room/Home/Work and at the Movies - V_Key hates PETA and all it's Movements – I like to think that started Because of the education I prepared her with BEFORE her first FAIR.

At 10 years old and educated to PETA's ways she was able to excite them to the point that the Sheriff's removed them from the grounds :!:

We, our way of life has made us an independent breed – we want to stand alone – in this case that is what THEY want and will lead to our down fall - - - Jim Warren @(101 Livestock Auction) incorporated V_Key's ideas in forming a Non-Profit to defend our arguments and points of view.

American Large Animal Humane Assoc. (Webmaster V_Key) http://wwwalahassoc.org is having it's own internal troubles. (to many Independents) We'll See what happens

Latest posts