• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cow Liberation Army - hilarious animated short

Help Support Ranchers.net:

This is a ranchers site,we are proad to be ranchers and along with fighting to keep our way of life we ALSO try to educate those who DO NOT live our way of live,I do not think we have to justify what we say or do with the way of life we chose to live and love.....Mairi{mrs.greg}

Well I'm a rancher and personally, I think those who got bent out of shape about a cartoon are a bit squirrely in the head... :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonder if squirrels could fly a chopper??? I bet they could cause they seem to be able to get into everything else!!

kolanuraven said:
I sure hope ya'll are happy!!!

Ran off a good person with a great mind and fair sense of opinion.

These things have been said about Hitler,Stalin, Togo,etc.

I have pretty much just been a reader of Ranchers.Net. I am proud to be a rancher and to be given the opportunity to care for some of God's land and cattle. I enjoy, very much, the ranchers discussions on how they care for their cattle, put up their hay, teach their children good, solid ranch values and help each other and their communities. These people, in my opinion, are the salt of the earth and are what made America the great country it is. What I do not understand is why a few folks who know little or nothing of the ranching business wish to join this site and create controversy and bad feelings.

Latest posts