• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cow pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
Well mostly cows anyway :wink:

Been lots of smoke in the air lately...makes for pretty sunrises
0001-26.jpg

0002-24.jpg

Rode at Thief Valley yesterday so got new pictures for you.
Some steer calves
0003-24.jpg

Per, this is what you'll get if your cows meet your cousins bulls or vice versa
0005-23.jpg

Jill enjoying the pond... it was hot and I started too late.
0006-24.jpg

Most of the cows were shaded up
0007-22.jpg

This seemed to be an all black shade spot
0021-13.jpg

Hard to see black animals in the shadows
0024-9.jpg

Can you see us?
0022-10.jpg

Lot's of cow and calf pics
0020-13.jpg

0019-15.jpg

0018-16.jpg

0017-15.jpg

0016-15.jpg

0014-21.jpg

0012-21.jpg

0009-24.jpg

0008-23.jpg

0011-25.jpg

These two are both Ribeye calves
0010-24.jpg

0015-16.jpg

Was riding back along the creek wondering why there weren't any cows in it (it's quite brushy), heard a noise and looked over at the other side and saw bears!! At least three, only got pics of one so guess it was a mom and two cubs. Don't know if that is why the cows weren't there or not. Had been seeing lots of bear sign.
0027-6.jpg

0025-7.jpg

I ECHO LAZY ACE.....AWESOME PICS, BUT THE BEAR WOULD MAKE ME PAUSE.....THE SMOKY SKIES LOOK A LITTLE TOO FAMILIAR (A FEW FIRES AROUND OUR WAY ARE GIVING UP THE SAME VIEW)!!!

Nice Nicky, plenty of good Hereford influenced cattle on here lately. So far all this Hereford action has failed to encourage my Cousin to post. Maybe this one will help. That is a fairly large black, my cows are not particular bear fans either and go elsewhere if they have a choice. They are concentrating on berries this time of year here.

per said:
Nice Nicky, plenty of good Hereford influenced cattle on here lately. So far all this Hereford action has failed to encourage my Cousin to post. Maybe this one will help. That is a fairly large black, my cows are not particular bear fans either and go elsewhere if they have a choice. They are concentrating on berries this time of year here.

Nice of you to pay that good black calf such a compliment.

"That is a fairly large black,"

:wink: :wink: :D

NUFFIELD said:
Do you ever have bears attack calves or cows calving

Thankfully they aren't around here during calving. We always loose some calves during the summer but by the time we find them (if we find them) there isn't enough left to tell what they died from. The guys from B.C. have alot more bear issues than here. Look up Gcreek's pictures from awhile back and there are pics of ones that got attacked by bears.

Latest posts