• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cowboy Church

Help Support Ranchers.net:

faithrider

Reaction score
Hello Ranchers,
I recently discovered the nice simple time to be had in a friendly informal Cowboy Church.
Do any of you folks attend, and if so which one?
Faith Rider

Well it's too far for a Sunday morning drive for me, but here
s one I'd like to visit some day... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bORgC74-gq0

They're popping up all around here but seems all they do is drain off members from other churches, build a roping area then split into two apposing groups. Nothing new.

Meanwhile in the real cowboy church
New Imageggggg.jpg

Last edited:
Your body is: either dedicated Holy or not. The True church is Mobile. You got peds.

They never built a building in the New Testament. That was and is already put away.

God said what house will you build unto me ?

Yeah but He did not stop there: He said, I will show "YOU" My Dwelling place. When? You heart is contrite and humble.

Jesus said: My Father and I both fit in every pure heart. Abide there.

God is Love. You got Room for Him?

Jesus rejected the builders of tradition, and told your clearly: The Pure in Heart shall be God. But they rejected that stone.

Last time any disciple mentioned buildings AT THE TRANS-FIG-U-R- ation God just flat out stopped Peter yapping, and said. "YOU" want to build? Build you inside by JUST HEARING HIM THERE.

Enough said.

But James had to slap it down. You can't go to church: you have to BE THE CHURCH.

Jesus said I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH upon a heart that listens to the Word and IT IS DONE at the same place.

Jesus destroyed the old, and opened a new and living way to HOLIEST. OUR FATHER. start you there.

OBEY MY VOICE. INSIDE A DEDICATED AND MOBILE HOLY TEMPLE YOUR BODY IS: the true church is not made with hands of men.

Plenty more is written.

The Pure in Heart shall See God.

Envision Pure Love.

Make sure you do.

Ask any questions now, object if you.are in rebellion to Truth, but if you want s new body (church temple tabernacle dwelling place for God) You should ask Him directly and I suggest BEING HOLY when you do.

A New body for you? That runs and never gets tired and lets be frank - does not have excretions. Ain't thst the best plan ever. Just get in line for heaven. It is already awaiting you, in heaven.

New church plan. Immortal Body. That is 1st proven here to match that done there, PURE LOVE FROM A PURE HEART can bear it. You can not put man's old ideas in it. See the capitalized LETTERS ABOVE.

IT IS A GOOD WORK to keep heaven Holy. Think about it.

For God it proved to be a long-suffering kind of hard slog. To make man Holy. Why? Because He has need of you by your own free will offered 1st before He can begin again. Love takes 2 agreed.

Worth it. If you know. You know.

1st Jn 2:29 - 1 Jn 3:1. Now we are. Now we do. Know. And be known.
By Father as sons.

Latest posts