• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

cowboy Joke

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Manitoba_Rancher

Reaction score
A 80 yearold rancher is sitting having a drink with a few of his buddies after a bull sale when this beautiful young lady comes up to ask him if he is a real cowboy. We'll he says I think about cows from the time I get up in the morning til the time I go to bed at night, I feed them, I tend to fences and keep the ranch running smoothly. So he says yes, I consider myself a real cowboy. Well the young lady says its nice to finally meet a real cowboy. Then the old boy says to the yong lady well what are you? And she says a lesbian I think about women from the time I get up in the morning til the time I go to bed. The old man nods his head as she walks away. Then along comes this young man an asks the old man if he is a real cowboy. Well the old rancher says " I used to think I was but now I think Im a lesbian."

You guys are going to ruin me, I never realized I was a lesbian until now!!!!! Can I go to MA and get married to my spouse? I am so confused :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:

Latest posts