• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cowboy U

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mtn_90

Reaction score
Anyone catch the new episode of Cowboy U last night?? I laughed so hard on one point, I had tears rolling down my face!!

Me too!!! It sometimes makes me wonder if they staged that stuff or if these people they find to put on the show are that green

My 6 year old "future ty murray" refuses to miss an episode of Cowboy U and i sit back and laugh hysterically at some of the antics!! The best of all are when these city-types getta get down and dirty in the slop and the preg checking and the cleaning of the stalls!! Watching the looks of disgust on their faces makes it worth the time!!! :lol:

Probably a stupid question but what is this Cowboy U, never even heard of it.

City people are trying to win $25,000 and a belt buckle for Cowboy U title of being able to be a real cowboy....and it makes for some pretty good laughs.

Funny part last night was when that woman cried cuz he took away her running shoes and all she could say was how that wasn't funny/nice and just mean....then the other guy going off the horse (about a 250# guy) and trying to use that woman at the end of the lunge line (about 120# woman) as his cushion!! oh man, "I don't care who you are, now that there is funny"....have to see what next week brings for laughter!!

I saw it one night and felt so sorry for the horse that fat guy was riding....he was trying to get on and would just hang on the side forever and the poor horse was just leaning and the fat bastard almost pulled him over.....thats hard on a horse to take that force for that long from one side!

I see. City People: Cattle: Horses: Sound like a riot to me, Might have to check it out.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Yeap and Rocko keeps on sayin, "this is the worst bunch ever" I really honestly believe he's right........

If Rocko is the best they could come up with for a "cowboy" the world is in a pretty sad state! :???:

I read a deal on Rocko, he's really from some city, like boston or somewhere, that wanted to "be a cowboy" so he went to the Cowboy school in arizona and never left..........which I wondered ok...does that mean he never graduated?????

Well, I don't know how successful their "Cowboy School" is, but the 'cowboys' at Bozeman, Mt. let some horses thirst to death a couple of summers ago in a pasture. No one was checking the water...and the horses ALL thirsted to death.

That's about as bad as it gets in my book.

I checked the link, Lilly, and this place is not Bozeman, like "full of Bozo's."

I've seen those schools advertised too and always wonder if someone would actually put "Cowboy U" on the education chunk of their resume... lol

A better question is whether someone would actually hire a grad. of "cowboy u" who has no other experience.
Cowboying is such an experience-based job, afterall. Surely a few weeks at camp wouldn't be too impressive to most employers...

Latest posts