• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

cowboyup and boys moving cows

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
DSCN1783.jpg

cowboyup's two top hands....ready and reporting for duty, sir!! :wink:

DSCN1780.jpg

get along, ladies!

DSCN1768.jpg

heading out with the dad!!

DSCN1766.jpg

bulls...wondering where the ladies are going!

DSCN1781.jpg

while moving the ladies, came upon this tiny critter...hmmmm..wonder if we can get closer and see what we got here!

DSCN1782.jpg

yup.....just what we thought...baby antelope laying low...wonder where mama is hiding!!??

DSCN1785.jpg

at the end of the day...could not even muster the strength to make it to our beds for lights out!! good thing mama's got lots and lots of blankets!!
a job well done and a sleep well earned!! :D

I can see that Flint and Ralphie need to have a little time with MCG so that they can learn the true intricacies of finding baby animals. You have to catch them and bring them home to show mom, they are so helpless. That antelope would already have a name, a pen and probably pink ribbons if it were here. I think the only baby animal we have not had in this house is a baby badger, only because no one had the guts to put their arm down a hole and pull one out, not even the Marine that taught MCG how to catch them and get them in the house without mom knowing. Ranchwife, you better drop those two off on your way to ND so we can get them some proper training. :!:

These pic are just the greatest. Something you will cherish forever.
If it was me I would frame the first and last pics.

sw said:
I can see that Flint and Ralphie need to have a little time with MCG so that they can learn the true intricacies of finding baby animals. You have to catch them and bring them home to show mom, they are so helpless. That antelope would already have a name, a pen and probably pink ribbons if it were here. I think the only baby animal we have not had in this house is a baby badger, only because no one had the guts to put their arm down a hole and pull one out, not even the Marine that taught MCG how to catch them and get them in the house without mom knowing. Ranchwife, you better drop those two off on your way to ND so we can get them some proper training. :!:

They tried sw, they tried but Dad is just too tough :wink:

Latest posts