• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cows and Wedding

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per

Reaction score
I mixed golf and a wedding and cattle this week.

First one for you hunters.
Aug2011497.jpg

Open gate for the one's we missed last week.
Aug2011663.jpg

Cow and people paradise.
Aug2011472.jpg

Road trip.
Aug2011665.jpg

Up north to niece's wedding.
Aug2011620.jpg

The second ranch wedding for us this year. One on native grass and this one on Alfalfa.
Aug2011624.jpg

This mishappening got me wondering how long it takes cement to set in the truck when it won't run. Parked where it was it could have been loaded and it took about an hour to get it hooked.
Aug2011675.jpg

Big Muddy rancher said:
I don't know what those poor cattle are finding to eat. :D :D

Have I been out baling to long or is one of those groomsmen a grooms woman? :shock:

I was wondering the same thing!!! Hopefully the grooms woman is the one dressed in white! :wink:

WVGenetics said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Have I been out baling to long or is one of those groomsmen a grooms woman? :shock:

I was wondering the same thing!!! Hopefully the grooms woman is the one dressed in white! :wink:
Yes the last groomsman was a woman. She changed into a dress for the dance. It seems the groom had several woman buddies but his bride is definitely his bride. Interestingly the MC was also a woman and she seemed a tiny bit bitter that she was overlooked. :!: He knew my niece was the one when he gave her a pink camo rifle and she thought it was great. Nice to have a woman that likes to hunt I suppose.

per said:
WVGenetics said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Yes the last groomsman was a woman. She changed into a dress for the dance. It seems the groom had several woman buddies but his bride is definitely his bride. Interestingly the MC was also a woman and she seemed a tiny bit bitter that she was overlooked. :!: He knew my niece was the one when he gave her a pink camo rifle and she thought it was great. Nice to have a woman that likes to hunt I suppose.

My sister had a very beautiful friend, and we were all invited to the girl's wedding. As I entered the church with my folks, I asked the usher if there was a mourner's section. :wink: He kind of laughed. :)

Latest posts