• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

cows for sale

Help Support Ranchers.net:

littlejoe

Reaction score
1000 Cows Sell at Headwaters Livestock - $1 (Three Forks, M
Ranch Dispersion of 1000 bred Angus stock cows on Saturday December 05, 2015. At Headwaters Livestock Three Forks, MT 11.00 am

450 coming 3 year old cows. Top quality Angus to calve in Feb-March-April of 2016
150 coming 4 year old cows. February calving
250 running age Angus cows
100 Red Angus bred heifers. AI for March and April

view headwaterslivestock.com for details

Some big cow sales in this area coming up next couple of days. Three thousand head plus in st. Onge, ft Pierre and Lemmon. Hope they sell well but could be a buyers market right now?

These cattle will bring about half as much as last year around here - - - If I had been smart I would have liquidated last year and start over this year, but no body has ever accused me of being smart!

Hereford76 said:
Sundling dispersal?
Thats the one! I am hoping to get some of them bought but I think they will go higher than I am willing to pay. Probably head to the blue ribbon sale in Billings. Does anybody on here know of Pump Herefords? I see they will have some cows there and while I know quite a few of the angus breeders I don't know very many hereford breeders and have never heard of them before.

what will these cattle bring?? looking for a ruff estimate

cowboyup said:
Hereford76 said:
Sundling dispersal?
Thats the one! I am hoping to get some of them bought but I think they will go higher than I am willing to pay. Probably head to the blue ribbon sale in Billings. Does anybody on here know of Pump Herefords? I see they will have some cows there and while I know quite a few of the angus breeders I don't know very many hereford breeders and have never heard of them before.

Twodot. L1 influence. Lots of cooper bulls over the years.

Latest posts