• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cracker cattle

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Reaction score
Im new to the forum and Im enjoying seeing the pics and reading some of the things that ya'll are posting. Just wondering if anyone on here raises cracker cattle. Id like to find out a little about them from someone who has experience with them.

Welcome BOTW(bullofthewoods)! We don't raise many cracker cattle on here but we are a bunch of crackerjacks! :D Cept' most are missing a prize. :wink: :D Welcome and excited to see your operation and Florida/Georgia cattle.

We had a great guy who raised 'cracker cattle' and posted pictures of
them. I had never seen them before!! Sadly, he has passed away, so
no more pictures...

His name on here was 'cowhunter' and he was from Williston, Florida.
You can do a search using his name and find some of his pictures.
They are worth the time to look.

Welcome to ranchers!

I did find some of his posts and I also saw the sad news on here. I currently dont have any operation technically I guess Im a wannabe. Ive been around horses and cattle my whole life and even rodeo'd for little while but never had my own livestock. I have a small piece of land that Im working on. Im planning to put a couple of cows on it eventually. Ive always wanted to raise hay and cattle but i dont have enough land for that "yet". My Grandpa raises cattle and I was around it enough to get the urge to do it myself I guess.

Latest posts