• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Crazzzy Times!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Was just over looking at breedersconnection.com the bucking bull website-they have an online auction every week for rough stock and semen. There are two straws of White Sports Coat semen up for auction and the bid is up to $10,500 U.S. Here's one A'I tech might be a bit nervous using that semen. WOW!!!!! By the way if anybody was wondering what I'd like for Christmas this probably would do the trick lol.

Hey stock contractors I have a 4 year old bramer x bull I would like to have some one haul. He will buck I had him and another bull in Iowa bucking last summer with a small contractor. But it didn't work out one quit bucking so went to pick him up and just brought them both home they didn't feed them to well. This bull has been out 15 or 20 times and never been rode.

He's sired some of the top bulls in the business-Panhandle Slim,Houdini,Rooster and only twenty straws left-I suppose flush calves fromn the right cow would bring 10,000 pretty easy.

Northern Rancher said:
-I suppose flush calves fromn the right cow would bring 10,000 pretty easy.
If you get any calves. Optimism is what drives the seedstock business I guess. Not all that odd to see semen sell for more than a calf, embryos more than a bred heifer, bred heifer more than a pair. Still amazes me though. I wonder what a cow from this bull would typically bring?

NR,

WE have a friend that had bred some of his roughstock cows to Whitesports coat and all of the calves except for one were duds. Recieved an email from him on Friday and he said that the price on those straws is crazy!! We ve got a few calves on the ground with A57 concho breeding behind them and they are hot. Going to look at some more that are bred to T12 Jungle Jiminy through the holidays! T12 Jungle Jiminy is one bucking lil dude!

Latest posts