• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CREEKS R UP.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
IMG_1086.jpg

rain has finally let up,got the creeks on tha rise.
IMG_1084.jpg

Pretty lil waterfall
IMG_1076.jpg

my ole fat cow dog,checkin it out
IMG_1088.jpg

has it stopped raining yet ?
IMG_1073.jpg

gonna be a green spring if this keeps up
good luck

That's a mighty perdy lil peice of Texas you got there Haymaker. Hope it keeps up rainin throughout the spring and summer......with slack time in there so ya can get stuff done.

Just thought I'd send ya a "Thank Ya Note" Haymaker....the thunder and lightenin is rollin in from the west now. Looks like I"ll be sleepin to the sound of rain here tonight. :D

You do have a piece of heaven there....is that little waterfall always there or just when ya have some rain? Nice pictures...

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Just thought I'd send ya a "Thank Ya Note" Haymaker....the thunder and lightenin is rollin in from the west now. Looks like I"ll be sleepin to the sound of rain here tonight. :D

I hope you got a good rain outa this Lilly,looks like we are gonna dry out then more rain towards the end of the week,Jassy that little water fall is spring fed and runs pretty regular if we arent in a drought,thanks everyone one for the nice compliments,funny how rain changes the country side so fast.................good luck

Lookin good Haymaker
sure is nice to see water flowin again around here and the green pastures

Good Luck to ya!

Team1roper said:
Lookin good Haymaker
sure is nice to see water flowin again around here and the green pastures

Good Luck to ya!

Man,aint that the truth,I aint getting excited yet,we still have a long way to go but,we sure are headed in the right direction,now if we can just get some follow up rains,maybe I can break even this year....................good luck

Soapweed said:
All that nice rain should make hay
, Hay Maker. You are a lucky man. That is a pretty waterfall.

IM hoping it will soapweed,now if it would just quit long enough for me to get in some fields,too wet again this morning..............good luck

Marcy Epperson at Rock Springs Posted some pics on the home boad that were scarey. One low water crossing was two feet over and she said it had dropped two feet when she took the pics, Said they got 5".

We got 4" here and some friends in the north pat of the county got 5". Rancher I talked to today that lives half way between us got 2".Z

Latest posts