• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cremello Mustangs_-------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
The chances of finding the twins again was near impossible. But lady luck was with us. I could have lost a lot of money betting on our chances. There was about sixty head in the immediate area. I had no idea there were that many so far from where we normally find mustangs. A week later I still chill a little when I think about what one of those stud horses can do with his teeth and feet, when he takes the notion.

This ol boy still thinks he's relevant

By shear luck, a couple of miles further down the country we saw, off down in the flats the two white spots we really wanted to find.

The bay didn't get much attention.

My two friends were on the sunny side taking pictures, so I worked around to the far side and found a shallow ditch to set down in, thinking I'd get some different looking pictures. I've known for some time that kneeling or setting down makes one less of a threat to mustangs. It was kind of exciting to have them with fifteen feet,, but when they came to within eight feet, I started talking to them. I was interested to find out if they didn't agree that eight feet was close enough. They did turn off just slightly. That made me feel that they were a lot less threatening.

Things

It was one of those stories that they say "you had to be there to appreciate it." I'll just say it made the back of my neck tingle and my heart got an extra workout.

Latest posts