• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Crossbreeding at SMN

Help Support Ranchers.net:

SMN Herf

Reaction score
I thought I would post these pictures of a few of my crossbred cows. I do have quite a little experience working with angus cattle too.

baby_calf0001DSCN1752.JPG

baby_calf0036DSCN1778.JPG

A couple of baldy cows. I think they are in just right shape for the little bit of feed they have eaten this winter.

baby_calf0034DSCN1758.JPG

A baby sire by GAR Predestined

baby_calf0035DSCN1760.JPG

I do practice what I preach.

Upload_2007-12-26_11.JPG

Two pictures of customer calves that I purchaed at the end of last year.
The bwf steers last year gained 4.33 per day in feelot in NE. So this year I bought the black, baldies and the few reds too.

Upload_2007-12-26.JPG

This Feb, the bwf heifer mates outsold their all black mates by over $65 per head. Seems to be a big demand for the bwf female in this country. Why?

[img]http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/data/500/medium/baby_calf0018DSCN15241.JPG

A couple of home raised steers in the lot.

baby_calf0019DSCN1526.JPG

The second black one wanted in the party too.

Thanks for looking

Brian

good looking critters ,they are working very well for you,best of both worlds :)

I am glad everyone like the pictures.

Purecountry, sharp eye on noticeing the front feet. :wink:

Anyone here have any experience or seen many Predestined cattlel?

I used him last year AI after I gave up on the Angus bull I had here and didn't want to buy another bull. I was AIing my purebred cows anyway so I thought it could give me a chance to compare my hereford calves against some of the best in the Angus breed.

Latest posts