• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cruz Bimbo Eruption Coming?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Double check left wing media news reports. They are reliable as a used recap tire in Death Valley when it's 120 degrees out

The source it's coming from doesn't give much credence. If any real evidence came about, it would be different. What would make it significant if any real affair occurred is that he has gone on record saying it is false.

If he had an affair, what difference would there be between him, deceitful Donny and killary?

The fact that I don't believe old deceitful don, and his support of this kind of political narrative, I'm even further in the camp of cruz.

I wish Donny was a real conservative so that either way, there would be an option.

What it tells me is that Donny thinks he doesn't have it sewn up and knows he's in trouble at the convention.

If the convention crowned Donny the winner, I'd vote for him over killary and ask for forgiveness later.

If Cruz was crowned, i'd be very thankful for divine guidance of our country again.

If the Ohio Dem was given the nod, I'd vote libertarian so I could look my grandchildren in the face.

Latest posts