• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CT board ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hillsdown

Reaction score
I am having a heck of a time posting anything on here, but maybe it is because it is 1969 and I didn't exist yet. :p

Does anyone know if Macon has got the CT board up and running yet ? I just get an empty screen when I go to it..

hillsdown said:
I am having a heck of a time posting anything on here, but maybe it is because it is 1969 and I didn't exist yet. :p

Does anyone know if Macon has got the CT board up and running yet ? I just get an empty screen when I go to it..

I get the same thing HD.

Didn't get any rain this weekend either. Real Sucky.

Be good for cutting what hay tomorrow before it all burns up.

hillsdown said:

Same here. 1969, well, at age 8 I did know how to type, but I had never heard of the internet :lol:

Last time I checked, it wasn't up yet.

K

I don't know about you all but I am getting some serious CT withdrawal..I guess I will just have to go watch the 2 hr. Desperate Housewives episode. :lol:

Seems kind of funny not being able to get on CT, I guess I need to get more E-mail adresses down so I can communicate during times like these.

Larry

I keep getting directed to a Google page that warns that malicious code has been put on CT and it could harm your computer. If this is so, just makes you wonder what kinda sick individual would do something like this. Seems people never cease to surprise me.

First post on this board and I'm already a Rancher with 16+ million posts :???:

Jogeephus said:
I keep getting directed to a Google page that warns that malicious code has been put on CT and it could harm your computer. If this is so, just makes you wonder what kinda sick individual would do something like this. Seems people never cease to surprise me.

Dang Jogee, you must of been busy last night. I knew sooner or later somebody would get ahead of dun :lol2: .

Larry

larryshoat said:
Seems kind of funny not being able to get on CT, I guess I need to get more E-mail adresses down so I can communicate during times like these.

Larry
Good idea! I am kinda lost without you all.

I'm getting a message that CT has been reported as an "Attack Site" when I try to go there.

I'm never going to get caught up reading Jogeephus' 16 million posts.

Jogeephus said:

You must have blisters on your poor ol fingers!!!

HerfHill said:
I'm getting a message that CT has been reported as an "Attack Site" when I try to go there.

You really ought to take a few years off from work and read them. As usual, the contents of my posts are shear wisdom and knowledge. :lol:

Herfhill I keep getting the same thing. If I wasn't so busy I would start reading all of Jo's posts. Might take a year or more though. :lol:

Jo I was going to tell you that I had to replant my potatos and onions in my garden. re-tilled it and I couldn't believe how cool the ground still is for this time of year.

Was starting to miss everyone on CT board. :D Glad to see some of you moved over here.

Jogeephus said:
HerfHill said:

You really ought to take a few years off from work and read them. As usual, the contents of my posts are shear wisdom and knowledge. :lol:

How ya doin' buddy? :wink:

Wonder why not ' morph' the 2 sites?

I bet it would TONS easier to manage just one site as opposed to two for Macon

Jogeephus said:

But if I took a full minute to absorb the wisdom contained in each and every gem of a post, it would take 30 years without sleeping to read them all. Since that's less than one days worth of posts for you, I'd just keep falling further behind no matter how fast I read.

Latest posts