• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CT board ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HerfHill said:
I'm getting a message that CT has been reported as an "Attack Site" when I try to go there.

I'm never going to get caught up reading Jogeephus' 16 million posts.

Most of 'em start out with "You ain't gonna believe this". :wink:

Mike said:
Jogeephus said:
HerfHill said:
I'm getting a message that CT has been reported as an "Attack Site" when I try to go there.

You really ought to take a few years off from work and read them. As usual, the contents of my posts are shear wisdom and knowledge. :lol:

How ya doin' buddy? :wink:

Fine Mike, how bout yourself. We were asking about you the other day. I think we were needing some of your expertise in the gardening section. Planting melons again this year?

Jogeephus said:
You really ought to take a few years off from work and read them. As usual, the contents of my posts are shear wisdom and knowledge. :lol:

Geesh Jo you have been busy.. :lol:

I was having a huge problem even getting onto Ranchers last night so I went on the backyard chicken forum and ran into Beefy in the chat room..It was kind of nice to visit with him again since he hasn't been on CT for a while..Serious CT withdrawal, I must have been desperate for cattle conversation if I went on a chicken board to which I no nothing about except that they taste really good.. :p

I agree Larry, I think some of us need to find alternates JIC like emails or facebook.. 8)

Jogeephus said:
Mike said:
Jogeephus said:

How ya doin' buddy? :wink:

Fine Mike, how bout yourself. We were asking about you the other day. I think we were needing some of your expertise in the gardening section. Planting melons again this year?

I only planted a few hundred hills of melons this year. Got lots of peas and beans though. Potatoes are about ready to dig and the corn won't be long.

Really the only expertise I might have is in fine Bourbon & Tequila. :lol:

TexasBred said:
HerfHill said:

Most of 'em start out with "You ain't gonna believe this". :wink:
And pictures with the caption
"here hold my beer and watch this"...

Latest posts