• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cure For Deer Problems for Haymaker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cedardell

Reaction score
I thought you cowboys knew how to handle deer. Here we set a post in the middle of the field. Then we go rope a deer and dally tie him to the post. He raises such a ruckus that all the others flee and never come back.

Biggest problem we have with deer is when we de-worm and vaccinate each spring. We don't tag 'em so it's hard to tell which ones are ours and which are the neighbors. Some get worked three or four times a year. :wink:

cedardell said:
I thought you cowboys knew how to handle deer. Here we set a post in the middle of the field. Then we go rope a deer and dally tie him to the post. He raises such a ruckus that all the others flee and never come back.

Cedardell you do that around here,the game warden will haul you in,judge sentence you to three years in the electric chair...........good luck

HAY MAKER said:
cedardell said:

Cedardell you do that around here,the game warden will haul you in,judge sentence you to three years in the electric chair...........good luck

Go ahead I dare you to try it Haymaker. :wink:

Latest posts