• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Curing Obesity by Sterilization?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
http://www.pnmj.org/0032205_curing_obesity.asp

Reminds me of the "Eugenics" movement in the 1900's. Could sterilization cure poverty too?

Why would a state adopt such a controversial program? The basis is simple: vasectomy is a popular method of birth control (in 1983, figures showed that approximately 10 million men had been sterilized in the U.S. since 1969). By offering such a highly effective form of birth control freely to men who, by clinical diagnosis, have been deemed genetically inferior

Why stop there why not criminals,drug adicts, alcoholics, ect,,,

I won't add any more as it is so increadibly offensive to think that a so-called educated organization of Doctors could actually consider this approach.

What is wrong with this is that the child of a Fat man or woman is judged and deemed inferior before it is given a chance to live, Isn't this the "Exact" argument Hitler attempted.

The "Case for Eugenics" summarizes it as; for the first time in history people are not producing genetically superior offspring, simply because the inferior are reproducing at a faster rate. (My summation)

http://www.eugenics.net/papers/caseforeugenics.html

The "Case for Eugenics" summarizes it as; for the first time in history people are not producing genetically superior offspring, simply because the inferior are reproducing at a faster rate. (My summation)

I agree with that 100%. People who are hardworking and ambitious know that they can only afford to support so many children. People who are living off the State don't need to worry about it as much.

Some seemngly intellegent people can appear really stupid at times,,,

By the way this should have been put on the political Bull site, my response is there.

Latest posts