• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

cutting it down here boss

Help Support Ranchers.net:

alabama

Reaction score
Thank you to TTA Stockdogs for up loading the photos for me. I am still having trouble uploading.
But anyway here are two picturesof cutting hay in Alabama 3 weeks ago. I am finished with hay this year except for the selling. Total for the year was 301.5 rolls 5 foot by 5 foot. I think I can make it on 100 and another 100 plus are spoken for but not payed yet. I have sold 35 rolls though the summer a few at a time so I think I am in good shape with only looking for a home for 65 rolls. I sell that a few at a time most winters.
I would like to post the rest of the series of pictures of this hay cutting but I need to get this uploading thing figured out first.

alabama2_thumb.jpg

alabama1_thumb.jpg

looks good from here. also looks like a kudzu encroachment. oh well wait till cotton is picked and spray it with crossbow. got my ryegrass,wheat and crimson clover planted and cant wait till grazing time on it. gonna focus more on grass management and lower cattle numbers . i am just across the state line in tennessee from you,

kevin said:
looks good from here. also looks like a kudzu encroachment. oh well wait till cotton is picked and spray it with crossbow. got my ryegrass,wheat and crimson clover planted and cant wait till grazing time on it. gonna focus more on grass management and lower cattle numbers . i am just across the state line in tennessee from you,

Kudzu makes good feed. I just cut it and roll it with the rest. :wink:

Latest posts