• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

DAMN CANUCKLE HEADS

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
canuckle head Joke --

Two canuckle heads named frenchie and big dummie from big beaver
were working for the city works department. One would dig
a hole and the other would follow behind him and fill the hole in. They
worked up one side of the street, then down the other, then moved on to the
next street, working furiously all day without rest, one digging a hole,
the other filling it in again.

An onlooker was amazed at their hard work, but couldn't understand what they
were doing. So she asked big dummie "I'm impressed by the effort you
two are putting into your work, but I don't get it -- why do you dig a hole,
only to have your partner frenchie follow behind and fill it up again?"

big dummie and frenchie wiped their brow and sighed, "Well, I suppose it probably
looks odd because we're normally a three-man team. But today the guy who
plants the trees called in sick."...................good luck

This young cowboy walks into a seedy cafe in small town texas hill country.he sits at the counter and notices an older cowboy with his arms folded staring blankly at a bowl of chili. After about 15 minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the younger cowboy asks 'if you aint goin to eat that,mind if i do'? The older cowboy turns slowly his head towards the young guy and states 'Nah go ahead'Eagerly the young cowboy reaches over and slides the bowl over to his place and starts eating the chili. he gets nearly to the bottom and notices a rotten dead rat in the chili. the site was shocking and he immediately pukes up the chili into the bowl. The old cowboy says 'yep thats as far as i got too'

UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH THAT WAS TERRIBLE ,ENOUGH TO MAKE A MAN NOT EAT CHILI,i GOTTA GO WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH WHISKEY................GOOD LUCK

Les, your joke does win THe Most Nauseating Joke of the Year! :shock:
Reminded me of the one where someone sucks all the chocolate off the peanuts, puts the peanuts back in the bowl then later a guest helps himself to the peanuts. yechhh.

Thier is one about two ole ladie on a bus trip. they were sitting behind the driver and they asked the driver if he wanted some peanuts ,they kept feeding him peanuts and finaly he asked dont you ladies like peanuts? they said no they just like the chocolate that is on them.

Haymaker..was excited about his new rifle and decided to try bear hunting.

He spotted a small brown bear and shot it.

Right after, there was a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to see a big black bear. The black bear said, "That was my cousin and you've got two choices....either I maul you to death or we have sex."

After considering briefly, Haymaker decided to accept the latter. Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Haymaker soon recovered and vowed revenge.

He headed out on another trip where he found the black bear and shot it. Right after, there was another tap on his shoulder. This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him. The grizzly said, "That was a big mistake, Haymaker. That was my cousin and you've got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have rough sex.

Again, Haymaker thought it was better to cooperate. Although he survived, it took several months before Haymaker finally recovered.

Outraged, he headed back to the woods, managed to track down the grizzly and shot it. He felt sweet revenge, but, then, there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find a giant polar bear standing there. The polar bear looked at him very sadly and said, "Admit it Haymaker, you don't come here for the hunting, do you

You better be careful frenchie,wenchie every body is gonna figure out why you call yourself frenchie...............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
You better be careful frenchie,wenchie every body is gonna figure out why you call yourself frenchie...............good luck

Still trying to launch a singing career... Rose...Alias Haymaker.

Keep your day job..

Latest posts