• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Damn it! Not Again???!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
Went fishing last night, and when we got home, we went rite out to the field to bale. Well, we switched fields, but left the 1/2 tonne in the field. Came out this morning and were we ever in for a surprise. Damn bastards broke into the truck, stole everything inside, including my wallet. It was a $30.00 wallet, and there were $50.00 in it!I had my lil collection of old hotel keys in there!!! (15, in all!) I was saving up for our hunting trip in Hudson Bay, and now it's all down the drain Damn it! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: They left the fishing stuff tho. That's not all. They emptied out the console, the dash, and the cubby hole. :mad: :mad: Went there this morning and they left the doors open too!!!
This is the second time in two years that this truck was broken into! they took the sockets and the spray (round-up, puma, liberty) and dumped them in a neighbour's field. :mad: Also the took the truck! They left the chem. pump in a lil stream, and they diddn't know how to unhook the trailer, so they took the entirer hitch off (pulled the pin)and took off. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Now why do people do this? :x :???: :???:
What can we do? :???: :???: :???: :???: :? :?

Sorry, but I had to vent! :mad: :evil: :cry: :x

ACS----I sure hope the authorities can find who is responsible for these crimes being committed against you!! What a horrible thing to do to another! :mad:

Not sure where you are in Canada but freinds of ours were fishing in Northern Alta while out on boat there holiday trailer was ransacked, not just theres but others also. R.C.M.P came in and closed down campground .Uhhh how to put this, but had been having nothing but trouble from the neighboring reserve couldnt control the theiving so just asked campers to leave :cry: :!:

ranchwife said:
ACS----I sure hope the authorities can find who is responsible for these crimes being committed against you!! What a horrible thing to do to another! :mad:

Can't. No "evendince" See, it rained throughout the night, washing away all tracks, and they said that they couldn't do a thing. :mad: :mad: :x :x Oh well. Could have been worse. Took all my Louis L'amour books too.

Angus Cattle Shower said:
ranchwife said:

Can't. No "evendince" See, it rained throughout the night, washing away all tracks, and they said that they couldn't do a thing. :mad: :mad: :x :x Oh well. Could have been worse. Took all my Louis L'amour books too.

if you are the louis lamour fan that my hubby is, then this crime alone is worth some serious jail time!!! :wink: I actually liked Jersey lilly's idea on the other posting :D :D

Latest posts