• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Damn........

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses said:
scout said:
http://origenbeef.org/semen_detail.php?bull=112

There are some good individuals in that pedigree but Bando 598 and New Design 1407 turns me off.
I agree with the bando 598 has a son of his years ago and some really disappointing calves from him no experience with the new design bull

I know of some real nice Hoover Dam bred heifers that are real nice cattle. We will see about longevity and docility as time passes. But they look good and their first sets of calves were top notch.

I liked the comment littlejoe made about handling cattle. We have neighbors that could turn the highest docility scored cow into Godzilla within a week. And they can't figure out why their cattle are breechy, wild rascals??? To me, while some lines can have the tendency to produce more waspy cows, how you handle stock has a lot more to do with it. And if you find one or three that are high-headed knotheads, put them on the next truck to town.

Funny you should mention the grays out of Herefords. I don't have a dog in this fight, but the Hereford bulls now with with the google red around the eyes and no feather necks, are the same bulls that my dad bought yrs ago from the Arnold Brothers at their fleck vie influenced Simmental sale.

Latest posts