• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

dang females

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
I know it was a silly female fault, I know a ewe had to of gotten into the calving barn today and enticed the Rams into breaking a 2x8 on the side of the big pen they was in and escape to run away with the rest of the ewes. Was in Idaho Falls and called home to have Mom go open a gate so the ewes could go home this afternoon. She called back after she had done that and asked if the Ram were to be out. Guess my brother had fun on a 4 wheeler and with a rope he run them down roped them and got them into a old barn. Think he must of dragged one horned Rambouillet a long way , probally going to get a few March lambs :mad: :roll: :?

cudda been worse.......................might have been my rams that got out!

I have a small ram lamb in with my lambs that I can't get my eye on..........hope I can find him and band him before there are any accidents.........

pups and bucks said:
cudda been worse.......................might have been my rams that got out!

I have a small ram lamb in with my lambs that I can't get my eye on..........hope I can find him and band him before there are any accidents.........
just one ram running thru a flock I think can breed 10 ewes before you catch him this time of year.... well it is beter then early sept. but not by much

Latest posts