• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dangers of TOTUS: Obama Reads Word "Corpsman" as &

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I had a good laugh tonight when Oliver North told Hannity that Obama is in so far over his head they couldn't find him with Navy Sonar. :lol:

Tam said:
I had a good laugh tonight when Oliver North told Hannity that Obama is in so far over his head they couldn't find him with Navy Sonar. :lol:

That is a good one!!!

How abysmally incompetent can he become? Speech 101 President Obama: Practice the speech prior to delivery. Speech for Dummies: If you practiced it that way, and none of your sheep caught the gaffe, fire them and surround yourself with people who know not only how to pronounce words, but also know what is going on in our country! Geesh, it's not that tough--the online dictionary will actually pronounce the word for you--maybe instead of retrieving daily devotionals, he should check pronunciation of what he plans to say. I know it's probably a minor crack to some, but again, he represents my country---the office deserves more try than he is giving.

Latest posts