• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Darn you B.M.R

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike said:
greg said:
Been humming RAWHIDE all day :evil:

Quiz question greg. Without looking it up now...........

Who sang "Rawhide"?

NO CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

That's an easy one Mike......... It was Joliete Jake and Elwood........The Blues Brothers!!! Wasn't it? :? :wink:

Did I win anything? :D :D :wink:

You're BOTH RIGHT!

Next time you come to Alabama you can claim any prize from the bottom shelf! :wink:

I think Frankie was first though. :cry:

Mike...your not very good at this question thing...when Northern Rancher does it he gets at LEAST 100 quesses before anyone gets it :p Roll.em Rollem RAWHIDE :!:

How about you bring it to Dublin for the shamrock? Brady will be bring some of his maranade LOL If not I am sure between Ed H and Billy S & Bart S or hail anyone there can find something cool to drink. Hope they have the chicken BBQ again. Didnt get to eat any since was working till after everyone was done. Dang target chains.

greg said:
Mike...your not very good at this question thing...when Northern Rancher does it he gets at LEAST 100 quesses before anyone gets it :p Roll.em Rollem RAWHIDE :!:

Yea but you two folks got it right off! You gave the answers away! :cry:

MsSage said:
How about you bring it to Dublin for the shamrock? Brady will be bring some of his maranade LOL If not I am sure between Ed H and Billy S & Bart S or hail anyone there can find something cool to drink. Hope they have the chicken BBQ again. Didnt get to eat any since was working till after everyone was done. Dang target chains.

Might do it! I think Wilbur lives over here close to me now.

That's a mighty bad crowd to hang with though! :wink:

In the pines, In the pines

Jinglebob said:
Mike said:
[

In the pines, In the pines

Where the sun never shines

And we shiver when the cold wind moans.

:wink:

That's it! It's the official song of the Southeast Region of the NBRSA
(National Bench Rest Shooters Association)

You might hear it up to a 1000 times a day at some matches.

Better watch out BMr.........we've got a new member .....Mrs. Greg and she may just be out to get even for her day of constant torture by Greg singing his version of Rawhide!!!! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

cowsense said:
Better watch out BMr.........we've got a new member .....Mrs. Greg and she may just be out to get even for her day of constant torture by Greg singing his version of Rawhide!!!! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

You'd better get to bed you have a early morning and a long day ahead of you.

Latest posts