• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dead Cow and Calf - VERY Strange

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PureCountry

Reaction score
A local guy found a cow and calf dead the other morning, and not in ANY usual manner any of us have ever seen before. They were both laid out as if they'd been placed, on their sides, and for lack of a better word, mutilated. The cows head had been removed, and a fair bit of flesh had been stripped from the face. The exposed flesh looked charred or cotterized. The head was laying in front of the body where it should be, just - detached. Other parts of her had been removed in surgical fashion, but with everything cotterized.

The calf was downright bewildering. It was opened up, with all of its internals removed, and I mean ALL. I've never seen anything like it. Anyone who's ever dressed a critter out knows what I'm talking about when I say that you never get everything from inside the ribcage. There's always bits and pieces of membrane, tissue, tallow and what-have-you stuck to the ribs. Not on this calf - it was so clean it looked like someone had sand-blasted the insides out. The meat between the ribs was intact and unscathed, but the insides of the rib bones were shiny, glossy white. It's pelvis had also been stripped of flesh and hide, as clean as those bleached steer skulls you see at the fairs.

The kicker of it all was that with all this damage, you don't see a drop of blood anywhere. How do you do that to a WHITE calf, and not get a drop of red on the hide? They had some fella come out who studies these things, and he scanned the area with a gygometer which tests for radiation. He found high levels of it around the carcasses, but nowhere else. He claims that nothing will grow in that area for maybe 2 years, says he's seen it before. Also said that these were similar to others he's seen in the past 10 years.

Strange stuff. I'm not postin' pictures on here - too graphic. But if anyone wants 'em e-mailed, just pm me.

radiation??? are we looking at the Extra Terrestial angle here???

even the Martians know beef tastes better than pork !!!

I have had a couple of them on my place, last one about 6 years ago this week. I did not report it, there was a convention of people who do mutilation research in my area at the time and did not want to be overrun by 250+ screwballs. I drug her out of the way, thinking that the coyotes and maggots would take care of her, but six weeks later she was still there. The coyote tracks came to within 5 feet and no closer, there were no flies, no maggots, no smell of decay, no sign of decomposition. Later in the fall I borrowed a backhoe and buried her, it was getting to weird. The place where she died is just now growing some grass and sagebrush in an area about 30' in diameter.

In the past 20 years traveling around S CO and N NM to my AI customers, have seen 50, at least. Only once have I seen a reproductive tract left behind. Have seen a bleached skeleton from the shoulders to the head (the brain was removed in some way) with a fresh (no rigor) carcass attached, various stages of dissection, lots of udders removed, saw one with the flesh removed from half the skull, neck, and one leg and the reproductive tract removed. All of the owners said nothing was wrong the evening before or in one case, 1 hour before I showed up, this was in the early afternoon. No one saw anything even though the animal was only 150' from the corrals where they were branding.

One similiarity to all of them and the one you reported is the surgical cuts and the lack of blood. One thing I have noticed is a strong chemical smell, my brother in law who worked in the feed industry identified it as the smell of cottonseed oil, the smell was still in the area of my cow three weeks later. Have seen horses,adult cattle, calves, a few sheep, haven't heard of any free range pigs being taken but don't talk to those people much.

Most of us around here just call a few neighbors and we get together and do our own investigations. The sheriffs, CBI, and other law enforcement agencies just write it off as another weird thing that happens with no explanation. They have given up trying to explain it. For that reason only 5% get reported around here, the rest are kept in the livestock community.

This same deal happened north of Gillette several years back.
We had a friend that worked there and he told us all about it.
The ranchers would take turns patrolling at night.
They saw some wierd things. No one wants to talk about this
type of stuff very much.

I've seen the pictures they are creepy.Our daughter works for the guy that owns the pair and hes pretty freaked.She came home with the story Greg and I thought YA Right....until we saw the pictures...I'm not checking cattle alone at night EVER again!!

Although I've never experienced anything quite like this, I think we need to keep this thread alive and read everyone's experiences. We've had cattle missing and no trace...not saying its aliens, but it sure is interesting to compare notes. Please give this thread some leeway, I think it will be quite interesting!

Murgen:
What are you doing up at 2:48 am this time of Year?

Of the ones I have seen, none have been 'cooked' as you put it.

All of us are on alert when we hear of UFO sightings beginning again, or reports of black helicopters. We know someone is going to be hit sometime soon.

One strange thing when my cow was mutilated: For a week after the entire herd moved like panicked sheep. No animal got more than 100' from herd, all drank at once, they would start at one end of the windrow left when I rolled out the round bale and grab mouthful as they milled around in a packed circle. It was really difficult trying to move them when they moved en masse and would not string out as a normal cow herd would. Lost a lot of condition that week and had a few injured calves from being stepped on or crushed.

Denny: if you ever see one of these, it sobers you up quickly and you wouldn't touch the stuff again. Besides, I don't do either. It has been a theory that law enforcement tried on us for a couple of years, that the local ranch community is growing their own. They did find some patches, but they were from people who moved in, not the ranchers.

The cowherd in this case did the same thing - huddled together at one end of the paddock for days. Owner said when he went to look at them after he'd found the dead pair, the herd was sniffing the air and real restless. They wouldn't stand still, constantly shifting their feet and mulling around one another in the same area.

As for law enforcement, it bewilders me that no one agency ever wants to pursue these things very far. You'd sort of expect them to come in with a big black van and haul the carcasses away to some remote facility, but of course, that would attract more attention to the matter. Instead, they ignore it as if it's no big deal. Reverse psychology to an extent.

Cattle Mutilation Phenomena refers to thousands of cases in North America where cattle have been found mutilated under abnormal circumstances. Many mutilated cattle have been found marked with fluorescent paint, probably to help identify them in the dark.

The cows are found dead (although the cause of death is undetermined), exsanguinated (all their blood has been removed). Precise "laser-precision" cuts are observed in the mutilated cattle. They have had certain organs surgically removed from their bodies. Often their reproductive and rectal organs have been removed.

Abnormally high radiation levels have been detected near the dead animals when they are found, and scavengers will not touch the carcass. There are no footprints leading to or from the cows. There is evidence (clamp marks on the animals' legs) that the cattle were taken from their habitats and mutilated elsewhere. Sightings of UFOs and strange, unmarked, black helicopters coincide with many cattle mutilation cases.

Some people suspect our government as being behind this as some sort of biological warfare plan. Yet this is a world phenomemon.

The marks found on the animals are not consistent with attacks by predators such as wolves or coyotes.

In many cases the owners hear nothing at the time of the mutilation which is usually at night.

All organ removal and incisions are done with surgical precision, and in some cases the evidence of cauterization along the incision lines has led investigators to believe the use of some sort of high heat cutting device has been administered, suggesting the strong possibility of a laser.

Bones are also clearly cut with no bone fragments around the cut.

The body of the animal is totally drained of blood yet there no trace of blood is found, no signs of a struggle, footprints or tire tracks found anywhere on the ground around the body.

The typical cattle mutilation has shown repeatedly, huge oval shaped incisions around the jaw bone and in most cases the exposed jaw is completely removed, and the tongue removed from a precise incision deep in the throat. Also observed is the additional removal of at least one (1) eyeball, the udders on the female are most always removed and the sexual organs on both sexes are also most always removed.

UFOs and strange black unmarked helicopters have been linked with these mutilations since they have been sighted at the same time in the same area where the mutilated bovines have been found. There have been reports about UFO's lifting the animal off the ground. No one seems to have a valid reason as to the link between the multilations and the ET's.

In this image from 1993, taken by Fyffe Alabama Police Officer Ted Oliphant, there is no evidence of scavenging birds, but rather a precise oval incision which removed the udder while leaving the underlying tissues untouched. The entire operation shows no blood.

Many animal mutilations are now being blamed on the animlas called Chupacabras who have yet to be captured and researched. Animal victims are found with a puncture hole in their neck and blood drained.

The foremost authority of animal mutilations is Linda Moulton Howe.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

For what it is worth, our next door neighbor had mutilations in the 70's. In real rough country that one could only access by air. Later I hired a kid from somewhere near Loveland CO, said his Grandpa climbed a windmill and sat there in the dark until a helicopter came by and picked up a cow. While flying off the old man roped the copter around the feet and tied hard and fast to the windmill. He brought down a helicopter full of 'Satanic Cult' members who were doing the mutilations.

During the same time frame, that our neighbors had that trouble, a black helicopter came and hovered over the buildings here. Nothing was disturbed here, but then there were a lot of people woke up that night that ran outside with guns.

That bit that Mike just posted describes this pair to a tee. Calf had its tongue removed way back in the throat - cauterized - and an eyeball removed. Cow had her 'reproductive tract' removed as well.

Every cut looked like it had been made with a laser or something, because they were all cauterized and just nothing that could be done with a blade.

PureCountry said:
That bit that Mike just posted describes this pair to a tee. Calf had its tongue removed way back in the throat - cauterized - and an eyeball removed. Cow had her 'reproductive tract' removed as well.

Every cut looked like it had been made with a laser or something, because they were all cauterized and just nothing that could be done with a blade.

Post the pics, please. I want to see this.

Have there been any "Black Helicopters" seen in the area?

Where's steve c and his black helicopters when ya need him????

Ya'll laffed at him when he started talking about them......now what???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kolanuraven said:
Where's steve c and his black helicopters when ya need him????

Ya'll laffed at him when he started talking about them......now what???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heck, Soapweed has acually had them land in his pasture and has pictures to prove it!

Latest posts