• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Deadwood

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jinglebob

Reaction score
Just thought i ought to warn everyone who is going to attend tyhe Deadwood gathering on the 1st. We took our oldest daughter in law and son up there yesterday afternoon, to celebrate Kass's 24 th birthday yesterday. usually the little woman just plays the slot machines. She put 75 cents in one and got a hundred quarters back. so we walked up the street to Costners outfit andf she said she wanted to try playing 3 card poker. We sat down and she got a straight flush on the second or third hand. We got the kids up there and all played for awhile. The little woman got around $150 won, so she bought us all supper.

So be warned, the luck has probably changed an I don't think anyone will win again for sometime! :lol:

They can only let so many people win and then they have to let the house win alot, or them poor places would be bound to go broke! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jinglebob, If Deadwood is smart they will let some of us good folks win. If they don't, they might have one heck of a brawl.

I figure that if I keep "investing" in them poker tables, sometime I'm going to get it all back, with intrest! :eek: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, that is soooo funny! I kill myself! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jinglebob, the only way we could come out of there ahead is if we pulled our wild rags over our faces and took in our horse pistols.

Or if they hired us for a gig.

But then you'd probably spend all of your share on "Paris". :wink: :wink:

ROTFLMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jinglebob said:
ROTFLMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That must be a inside joke :!: Bet it is a good'un :cowboy:

OldDog/NewTricks said:
Eveyone I know comes back a Winner untill I ask them
How Much did it cost you - to win How Much

In most cases $$$ in (do not =) $$$ out - - unless you just rack-up the FUN

Sounds like Ranching no wonder we all like it...

Big Muddy rancher said:
Jinglebob said:

That must be a inside joke :!: Bet it is a good'un :cowboy:

Yup, and I'll share it if you like, before Saddle Tramp tells his version, which ain't the right one!

We stopped in Valentine for a cold beverage and a couple who knew Saddle Tramp stopped and set down at our table to visit. Pretty soon up walks this young lady who bears a remarkable resemblance to Paris Hilton. So I told her she reminded me of that young slutty girl who had her own TV show, but I couldn't remember her name, just knew she was kind'a trashy acting. Of course everyone hollered out, "Paris"!

Saddletramp thought I was awful smooth at talkin' to the ladies! :lol:

She turned out to be a nice young lady and we all had a good visit and of course I had to call her "Paris" until we left. Everyone seemed to think it was funny and ol' Saddletramp was still laughin' the next morning when he told his wife about it! :lol:

Yup, thats me, a real silver tounged devil! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it was the real "Paris Hilton". She was real fasinated with us until I mistakenly called her "Paris Motel 6"...... Then she left. :(

Latest posts