• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Deadwood

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jinglebob

Reaction score
Well, I for one had a great time. Got to meet a lot of nice people and there weren't even any arrests! :shock: :lol:

There were pictures taken and I imagine they will be posted here in the near future. Some of you are going to be red faced when you see what some of these people look like.

Thanks nr for getting this thing rolling and thanks Macon and Mrs Macon. What wonderful people and great folks! Anyone who gets a chance to meet these people, don't pass it up!

There is talk of doing this again in the future, so you all better be getting yourselves a place to do it at. It would be worth a lot of travel for the friendship and laughter we had today! :)

NO ARRESTS????!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: You mean you all BEHAVED....or was is simply that noone got caught??? :wink: 8)

Jinglebob said:
Well, I for one had a great time. Got to meet a lot of nice people and there weren't even any arrests! :shock: :lol:

There were pictures taken and I imagine they will be posted here in the near future. Some of you are going to be red faced when you see what some of these people look like.

Thanks nr for getting this thing rolling and thanks Macon and Mrs Macon. What wonderful people and great folks! Anyone who gets a chance to meet these people, don't pass it up!

There is talk of doing this again in the future, so you all better be getting yourselves a place to do it at. It would be worth a lot of travel for the friendship and laughter we had today! :)
That's it, Jinglebob! :cry: Rub it in! :( I thought about all of you many times this afternoon, and hoped you all had a good time. I am eager to see all the pictures! :shock: :shock:

I hope we have another get together soon and closer to the south east. Gulf shores would be nice.
Pictures? Please post pictures????

Well, I'd like a get-together a little closer to me! I seriously thought about going to Deadwood, but I'm sure the hubby would've had a hissy fit! Waiting on pictures, you all.

I just got back from Mobile this morning. I am sure y'all had way more fun than I did on the gulf cost.

Price of gas to drive 10 hours $136.00
Miss day on the ranch 10.00
extra pot of coffee this morning 1.00
spending an afternoon with great people laughing and telling lies,, priceless. Wish we could have stayed longer, sure had a good time, laughing most of the way home keeping me awake, plus dodging the deer, here is the first of many pictures taken, I did not get everyone, too busy BSing.

jbst.jpg

Our entertainment at work, JB and Saddletramp. BTW, Saddletramp says JB's mouth is always open.

bmr.jpg

Bmr and Soapweed discussing the Border opening

bobm.jpg

Bob M and friends, great to meet that man

clarence.jpg

Clarence, Mr. TTB, TTB, Mr. nr and Clarence's brother

macon.jpg

Macon and an unknown lady I did not get to meet

mrj.jpg

MRJ

nrfeeder.jpg

Soapweed, nr and feeder

soapweed.jpg

You should hear this guy tickle those ivories!!!!!

Did you notice that everybody was smiling? :lol: :lol: Sorry I did not get a picture of Hanta Yo, Kate, Carole or Miss Tam, somebody else probably did though. You missed a good time.

sw- You wouldn't fib to us now would you-- No pictures of Tam :???: :? :wink: :wink:

Dang, it looks like you guys had fun!! I hated to miss it, but I sure thank you for posting the pictures, sw. I especially wanted to meet Bob M. He emails me his column and I am a big fan of his. I also would have loved to hear Soapweed on the piano, Jinglebob on the guitar and Saddletramp's poetry. Maybe next year?

sw said:
Price of gas to drive 10 hours $136.00
Miss day on the ranch 10.00
extra pot of coffee this morning 1.00
spending an afternoon with great people laughing and telling lies,, priceless. Wish we could have stayed longer, sure had a good time, laughing most of the way home keeping me awake, plus dodging the deer, here is the first of many pictures taken, I did not get everyone, too busy BSing.

jbst.jpg

Our entertainment at work, JB and Saddletramp. BTW, Saddletramp says JB's mouth is always open.

bmr.jpg

Bmr and Soapweed discussing the Border opening

bobm.jpg

Bob M and friends, great to meet that man

clarence.jpg

Clarence, Mr. TTB, TTB, Mr. nr and Clarence's brother

macon.jpg

Macon and an unknown lady I did not get to meet

mrj.jpg

MRJ

nrfeeder.jpg

Soapweed, nr and feeder

soapweed.jpg

You should hear this guy tickle those ivories!!!!!

Did you notice that everybody was smiling? :lol: :lol: Sorry I did not get a picture of Hanta Yo, Kate, Carole or Miss Tam, somebody else probably did though. You missed a good time.

The lady with Macon? Wasn't that his wife? or was that one of the waitress's? There were so many cute waitresses that i couldn't hardly keep track.

As for Saddletramps comment on my mouth, he's just jelous that he can't compete with a real good poet and storyteller! :lol:

Saddle Tramp spent the night and broke in the newly finished bunk house, so for any of you who stop in and want to know about the accom idations, just ask Saddle Tramp. Tho' as bad as he lies, he'll probably steer you wrong! :lol:

Worst part about this deal is no everybody knows just how cute me and Saddle Tramp are and we been havin' hell keepin' all them cute girls drove off with our sticks! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I kill myself! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, after we left, the little woman sat down at a 3 card table and shortly won 100 bucks. Almost got enough to fuel up for the trip home! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and did you notice, all the women there sure were good lookers! :eek:

Ditto, JB! A great time was had by all! Meeting folks and putting faces with the names was both fun and educational! :shock: :lol:

I enjoyed visiting with you and Tumbleweed. I had met Kate earlier this spring at a bull sale at a local sale barn. It was nice to see her again!

Hats off to nr for coming up with this idea, and to Macon and Mrs Macon for showing us the best of southern hospitality! :D: :D: :D:

It was such an honor for me to meet all you wonderful souls as I have enjoyed this site so much.

Macon and Susan were such a lovely couple who know how to show us what Southern hospitality is all about. Thank you both so much and good luck with those grandbabies! I also salute nr for all work in making the day such a sucess.

We stopped in Cheyenne at the Cheyenne Cowboy Symposium and Celebration at the Holiday Inn. We listed to some great cowboy poetry but did not stay for the whole evening entertainment. They are interested in Jinglebob and Saddletramp coming down for next years event. You can find them at www.cheyennecowboysymposium.com for more information. I will attempt to learn how to post the picture of the event in a few days.

Again, you are all great folks and I hope our paths cross again soon. :!:

Someone (several) asked me why I did not post more but I think after I put the website on with the bouncing girl that some thought was sick, I tucked in my horns a little until I gain greater confidence again.

Cheers

Sure glad you came up Carol. Don't let these blowhard stop you from posting. They are just looking for cheap entertainment! :lol: Bunch'a bullies!

I can't believe anyone would give you a hard time after meeting you. A wonderful lady and it was grand to get to visit with you. Come back up to our country anytime! :)

Jinglebob said:
Sure glad you came up Carol. Don't let these blowhard stop you from posting. They are just looking for cheap entertainment! :lol: Bunch'a bullies!

I can't believe anyone would give you a hard time after meeting you. A wonderful lady and it was grand to get to visit with you. Come back up to our country anytime! :)

I agree jinglebob,she looks like a speacial lady to me,unlike that lil ruffian Miss Tam....................good luck

Latest posts