• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dear carol3218

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike- You made me curious and I knew I wouldn't be able to go to sleep wondering about what they were-- so I Google Searched--Pages of info---Looks like a lazy mans exercise machine :) Maybe she'll tell us more about them.....

Chi Machines
Perfect machine for Cellular Activation, Spinal Balancing, Immune System Improvement, Increasing Blood Circulation, Muscle Relaxation

How do the Chi Enhancers Work?
Chi machine generates oscillating motion that maximizes the movement of all the body cells without having to lose a lot of energy, put a lot of stress in your body, or feeling "Over worked".

Hey Maple leaf, did you get the rain, we got here tooday. Probably 1/2 inch or better.

Oldtimer said:
Mike- You made me curious and I knew I wouldn't be able to go to sleep wondering about what they were-- so I Google Searched--Pages of info---Looks like a lazy mans exercise machine :) Maybe she'll tell us more about them.....

Chi Machines
Perfect machine for Cellular Activation, Spinal Balancing, Immune System Improvement, Increasing Blood Circulation, Muscle Relaxation

How do the Chi Enhancers Work?
Chi machine generates oscillating motion that maximizes the movement of all the body cells without having to lose a lot of energy, put a lot of stress in your body, or feeling "Over worked".

Wonder if you can get one of those in the shape of a tractor seat? Seems like I've been pushing down too hard on my tractor seat this year. Butt goes to sleep!

Prolly more like a quarter or so. But it sure helped.

I went for a walk to check the cows tonite and they were actually daring to chew the grass off again without danger of nicking their teeth on the stones. :)

Looks like I have to re-spray the soys; the pre-emerge herb. didn't get enough rain (2/10ths) to activate. Now I remember why I don't use pre-emergent herbicides!

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Mike said:
Wonder if you can get one of those in the shape of a tractor seat? Seems like I've been pushing down too hard on my tractor seat this year. Butt goes to sleep!

What's really disturbing is when it starts to snore!

:lol: It's OK, I'll be by myself. I don't have any of those "buddy" seats in the tractors. :lol:
My beans are getting covered up with weeds. What you spraying with?

I got quite a mix of tough weeds, it seems. Nutsedge and nightshade are the biggest headaches. So, my agro guy said to lay down Broadstrike/ Dual. Which he did. And it didn't rain for almost 2 weeks afterwards, at least not more than 2/10ths.

Now the nutsedge is coming on strong, which it might have anyway because Dual has to go down PPI to control it.

I will likely go with Classic to get the broadleaves, milkweed and nutsedge. Hopefully the rain we got/are getting today will still activate the B/D and give me nightshade control. Or I'm in trouble. It's hard to put down a good residual for nightshade at this point.

Anybody wanna buy a farm?

Maple Leaf Angus said:
I got quite a mix of tough weeds, it seems. Nutsedge and nightshade are the biggest headaches. So, my agro guy said to lay down Broadstrike/ Dual. Which he did. And it didn't rain for almost 2 weeks afterwards, at least not more than 2/10ths.

Now the nutsedge is coming on strong, which it might have anyway because Dual has to go down PPI to control it.

I will likely go with Classic to get the broadleaves, milkweed and nutsedge. Hopefully the rain we got/are getting today will still activate the B/D and give me nightshade control. Or I'm in trouble. It's hard to put down a good residual for nightshade at this point.

Anybody wanna buy a farm?

Can I go "over the top" with classic? I've got some I drilled in and the broadleaves are killing me. This is a forage type bean and not round up ready. I drilled them in after getting the hay off but it didn't rain for 3 weeks and the seed just sat there. Of course the weeds took off. If I don't get to spray with something? I'll just put up weeds with hay.

It is safest to check with your crops guy for that info. I do know that herbicides act differently on various soils. But yes, Classic is a post-emergent spray. It's really hot on our soil type and needs to be applied at very low rates compared to a soil in MI. or Indiana, for example.

It's actually fairly reasonably priced compared to some others. But man, make sure that it is O.K. for your area.

Otherwise, can you say "FRIED" soys? :eek:

Latest posts